Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
DMG creatives are giving too many lessons to their impressionable young audience so much so that they have been finally been asked to close shop!

IN TELLY WORLD THE CREATIVITY OF THIS SERIAL IS TALKED ABOUT BECAUSE IT IS FULL OF BLOOPERS AND SCENE CONTRADICTION.
ridzy maya is it going to be your farz to sign the DP, since first you are title as realistic ridz and now farz maya devi
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bells_10

riddhima should be nominated for academy awards๐Ÿ˜†

but there is no award for BEST NAUTANKI
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shamil as always awesome post...

mereko Riddhima se bas ek problem hai

Farz ke liye Itna kara... Ek C-night be ho jata to accha tha.. you know ...

SR fans Naughty Tamanna puri kar deti kisi ne roka nahi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿคฃ...
wah wah..kya farz aada kiya..
ab yeh farzz ke baad dusra farz nibhane chali!!!!
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Gr88 post shams!!!

We all know that CVs made a u turn!!! Hell during those 9 months, some hardcore Arians had also started saying that AR are over!! If i remember correctly, ppl had made their funeral posts and all tht!!! If all  this was just plain duty all along, why were the fans saying DMG is over for them blah blah blah... Its a whole lot of crap basically!! We all know that no sane woman can fake such things in the name of farz! not once did we see ridhhima NOT FEELING for sid at all!! So yeah, CVs have lost it!! Wait..they never had it!! And the result?? DMG is ending!! Lol!!!

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Gr88 post shams!!!

We all know that CVs made a u turn!!! Hell during those 9 months, some hardcore Arians had also started saying that AR are over!! If i remember correctly, ppl had made their funeral posts and all tht!!! If all  this was just plain duty all along, why were the fans saying DMG is over for them blah blah blah... Its a whole lot of crap basically!! We all know that no sane woman can fake such things in the name of farz! not once did we see ridhhima NOT FEELING for sid at all!! So yeah, CVs have lost it!! Wait..they never had it!! And the result?? DMG is ending!! Lol!!!

Yeah CVS did a U-turn in everything and the result is that DMG is ending. But Rappz I still want the TRP post this week and the week after. Let us see how many of us understand the cvs definition of FARZ
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Yeah CVS did a U-turn in everything and the result is that DMG is ending. But Rappz I still want the TRP post this week and the week after. Let us see how many of us understand the cvs definition of FARZ

and I second that....
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dmg destructives had taken a morcha of creating new meanings...kya farz nibhaiya maiya nai...
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..it was all for farz dont ya know?!!.. like they say Farz Ke Liye Sala Kuch Bhi Karega๐Ÿ˜›