Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

that ws a beautiful update daisy.........

ooooooooooh........... i simply loved😳 the way Purab was looking at her ...........god!!!!....if looks could kill...........😳.i would have been dead by now!!!😳

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail

thanks soo much daisy!! 😊 your updates are what makes me excited to see the show..and tonight as i was preparing to watch it, the Sony channel decided to freeze...technical difficulties in them airing the show 😑 and not only did I miss the entire Jassi episode, 😑 I missed the last 5 minutes of Kusum too.....can't believe Sony would do something shady like that 🀒 πŸ˜‘...but your update helped me find out what happened.  I'm telling my mom to tape it tomorrow while I'm at school, so I can come home and watch it too.  thanks again daisy!!!!!

aasi

shiverz thumbnail

thanks for the GREAT update Daisy!!πŸ˜ƒ and yes, while i was watching armaan today, i felt very sorry for the poor guy.. and tomorrow, unfortunately, he will be beat up😭 too bad...

oh! and is jassi coming back to gulmohar in a week? because at the board meeting, nandu said that jassi would not be able to come back before at least one week.. so does this mean she's coming back soon?? i sure hope so!!😊

jas thumbnail
thanks for the update! daisy
rose85 thumbnail
thnx a lot daisy..and no worries even tho i juss watched the episoded hours ago i still read ur update ... itz juss brings more life to the serial 😳
masoom thumbnail

Thank you so much for the wonderfulllllllllllllll update DAisay... I really missed it yesterday 😊 (just want to tell you how much i have missed it πŸ˜› )         πŸ‘htanks once again!!!

YOu are so sweet πŸ˜ƒ

rouble thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update daisy! πŸ‘ and there's no need to apologise.
sukh thumbnail
hey daisy thanks a milloin. & thats ok. .. don,t worry be happy..............πŸ˜‰
Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😊Thanx a lot.😊
😊Appreciate😊