Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

okay - I think she's also up to something. Part of it is that she's back for Stefan, but part is something else. Or she'd not have manipulated the tomb vampires, and Isobel and John the way she had. There's something much more. Oooh, Nay, maybe they'll bring in Klaus!

I agree 😆... There is something more to her return... Ooh, maybe they will! Maybe the reason she's back has something to do wih Klaus? 😛...

Let's wait & see 😆...

Originally posted by: dhruvi.

The one who got Elena in the accident - remember Iso sent him? And yes they need to! Katherine/Klaus scene would be amazing!

[ oh I know - my top3 (: ]

Dhruvi... Oh yeah, I remember him, but wouldn't Kat be the one following Klaus' orders and not the other way around?

I agree it would be but book Klaus is damn scary (at least in my opinion) 😆... Let's hope if he does come get cast in TVD he's just a teensy bit toned down 😆... 

Mine too Tongue...

@everyone... Thanks for your replies 😃...

-dhruvi thumbnail
Yeah true but this was during the haitus when we didn't know the guy worked for someone let alone Iso haha. But yeah he's deff his own bad guy. Not badder than Kat but yeah still the same.

[ Haha I don't watch GG but still ship 'em. ]

Nayu- I'm not sure remember something about Kat thought she kiled him or something but he couldn't die? I thought she was worse than him. Klaus didn't freak me out that's weird I was so interested, like I was saying oh I wanna know more! That battle scene must happen. Stef/Damon/Klaus. Ty/Matt/Bon/Care can be there if they want but OMG SDK must happen, Damon not wanting to leave his brother was pure bliss ahhh <3
Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
-Nayab- thumbnail

Yeah true but this was during the haitus when we didn't know the guy worked for someone let alone Iso haha. But yeah he's deff his own bad guy. Not badder than Kat but yeah still the same. Really? You don't think he's worse than Kat? 😆... I'd have thought he was, you know him being one of the 'original/old' vampires 😛...

[ Haha I don't watch GG but still ship 'em. ]

Nayu- I'm not sure remember something about Kat thought she kiled him or something but he couldn't die? I thought she was worse than him. Klaus didn't freak me out that's weird I was so interested, like I was saying oh I wanna know more! I was the same 😆... But still freaked 🤣... That battle scene must happen. Stef/Damon/Klaus. Ty/Matt/Bon/Care can be there if they want but OMG SDK must happen, Damon not wanting to leave his brother was pure bliss ahhh <3... I completely agree 😛... That is one of my all time favourite Stefan & Damon moments from the books 😆... I'd love to see that scene happen in the show... Loved everything about it from Stefan, Damon, Klaus to Ty/Matt/Bonnie & Caro... They were all amazing in it...

-dhruvi thumbnail
Him being an Original // Old One is where intimidating and all but you remember how Kat was, she seemed more loco hence more bad? I dunno, lol. Yeah everything. Stefan's like go brother save yourself and the others and Damon's like no. Seriously he would have died if it meant Stefan lived. I want that transfered on the show. I have hope.
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Katherines character is really confusing to me, i love that girl though, hehe ^_^

In first season they really painted her as being completely inhumane, and manipulative...which she is, but so far, i dont see that "evil" side of her yet.

As for her being there, i think she is there for steffy, but maybe something else too, unless she got a jealousy attack after elena showed up :P

I wanna know what she has to do with the lockwoods too, like the moonstone.
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ the last part was my thought too. I just didn't say because someone people just saw 2x01 now this tuesday live.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

...She DID come back for Stefan....it's so obvious. She loves him soo much. She probably couldn't come back because of something or someone earlier...whatever it was...she loves Stefan.

Of course..there is another reason for her return and she clearly has no plans of revealing it to ANYONE.
I wanna know....probably to ruin the town? Find out about Elena? ....*Shrugs* SOMETHING....OH! Maybe she wants the moonstone back!!!!!!

*Jot*

PS. Great post Nayu.
-Nayab- thumbnail

Him being an Original // Old One is where intimidating and all but you remember how Kat was, she seemed more loco hence more bad? I dunno, lol. Aah ok 😆... Yeah everything. Stefan's like go brother save yourself and the others and Damon's like no. Seriously he would have died if it meant Stefan lived. I know, that's one of the things I loved about that scene, it showed just how much Damon, who had only come back to ruin Stefan-Elena's relationship, had changed over the course of books 1-4... It was really touching... I want that transfered on the show. I have hope. Same here 😆...

Jot... Thanks for your reply 😃...
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ I think he always cared for his brother and would have done it anytime - he's just genuiely hurt that he's never picked. Not just the girls but his father, everyone. And so he puts on this exterior and makes it seem like he could care less if Stefan lives or not while given the right oppurtunity he would sacrifice his life for his brother. Same with Stefan but his is obvious love.

OMG now we know why Katherine is here, just like I thought. We just need the exact deats thats all. So happy I was right. :D
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya klaus, but theres also elena!
there was no elena and stefan all those years