New Promo - Pankaj ask Jyoti to choose - Vid

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyoti
I hate PANKAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ 😡 Such a selfish Guy!!!!!

Jyoti cries and asks Pankaj " Meri Beti Roshni mujhe dhe dho"
Pankaj Says " Tumhe apni beti or Kabir mein se sirf ek kho chunna hoga "
" Agar apni beti chaahiye tho Kabir ko chodkar Mera saath apnana hoga " 😡

Jyoti looks at Pankaj with shock, confusion and tears

NB:- I've this gut feeling that Roshni is suffering from some serious sickness for which Pankaj needs Jyoti. 😡
Edited by niveditha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
or i think poonam has left pankaj
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti should tell him to get lost, and that her choice is Kabir, who stood by her in her worst moments.  Her duty should trump her feelings.
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niveditha

Jyoti
I hate PANKAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ 😡 Such a selfish Guy!!!!!

Jyoti cries and asks Pankaj " Meri Beti Roshni mujhe dhe dho"
Pankaj Says " Tumhe apni beti or Kabir mein se sirf ek kho chunna hoga "
" Agar apni beti chaahiye tho Kabir ko chodkar Mera saath apnana hoga " 😡

Jyoti looks at Pankaj with shock, confusion and tears

NB:- I've this gut feeling that Roshni is suffering from some serious sickness for which Pankaj needs Jyoti. 😡

well I dont think Jyoti has to CHOOSE anything becoz her kid with pankaj is no secret to Kabir.Secondly Pankaj had already signed the agreement at the divorce settlement that  he will never claim his custody on Roshni even if he finds she is his child.On the Contrary I think Pankaj and the doctor have two options to choose from-leave Roshni or go to jail for child nabbing case
Edited by payalgarg - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalgarg

well I dont think Jyoti has to CHOOSE anything becoz her kid with pankaj is no secret to Kabir.Secondly Pankaj had already signed the agreement at the divorce settlement that  he will never claim his custody on Roshni even if he finds she is his child.On the Contrary I think Pankaj and the doctor have two options to choose from-leave Roshni or go to jail for child nabbing case

the bolds 
i agree with u dear i hope Pankaj goes to jail and jyothi can take care of Roshini. do u think the illness of the child is due to the pre mature pregncy.
Now Pankaj is really forgetting tat who jyothi is how dare he ask her to return to him
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yep, Jyoti is now Kabir's wife.  Just b'cos Pankaj has no clue about the obligations of marriage doesn't mean that Jyoti doesn't either.

I want Pankaj to end up in jail @ the end of all this.  Or if needed, dead!
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Jyoti should tell him to get lost, and that her choice is Kabir, who stood by her in her worst moments.  Her duty should trump her feelings.

I agree with you Kabir was with her in hardest moments of her life and I dont belive that she leaves kabir for  Roshani ,It means to me  that  she directly or indirectly  will kill Kabir.Jyoti have enough evidence to send Pankaj  and certainly  that Culprit doctor  to Jail .And I hate ,disgust  if she begs Pankaj to give her Roshani .She gave Asha a long bhashan for not tolerating any Injustice and cruelty ,So what 's wrong with Jyoti again ,she was the one and the only reason that Rashmi could get her rights.And now I think this time may be Rashmi will help her again and instigates jyoti to fight against Pankaj.