Rachu's TVD Hit List #4

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey dudes I'm back again!!!!

Rachu's TVD Hit List

What is it?

This is where I personally give my top ten moments of the week's episode.

Where do you guys come into this?

Here you guys can discuss my top ten and also put what you think should have been in the top ten!

So here I go with my top ten for episode 4!

1 - Katherine and Elena finally come face to face, expected a bit more but well done to Nina for pulling that off!

2 - Mason knows Damon is a vampire and doesn't careless...

3 - ...that is until Damon stabs Mason making yet another enemy!

4 - Tyler isn't freaked out about the werewolf thing but at least he's asking questions and now he knows what triggers the curse, I reckon its a good thing, at least he'll know what he shouldn't do

5 - Another werewolf in the picture, this time from 1864...George Lockwood, the reason Katherine wasn't in the tomb

6 - Caroline's working for Katherine....definite bad thing!

7 - No Jeremy in this episode :( missed him!

8 - Stefan forces Katherine to tell him why she's here, her answers still the same and by the end of the episode even I'm convinced....Katherine loves Stefan

9 - Stefan-Elena "break-up" they had me going for a while!

10 - Is Stefan in love with Katherine or not?

Looking forward to your input!

Keep the discussions healthy and remember to abide by TVD Forum Rules at all times!

Have Fun!!!!!
Edited by Rachu_1987 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourpuss thumbnail
Me first :D

Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

1 - Katherine and Elena finally come face to face, expected a bit more but well done to Nina for pulling that off!
Bleagh totally agreed. I thought there'd be more of a 'BOOM' kinda thing, but it was kinda feeble. 
2 - Mason knows Damon is a vampire and doesn't careless...
 Yeah that was totally surprising! I guess it's a "live and let live" kinda thing.
3 - ...that is until Damon stabs Mason making yet another enemy!
 It would have been an interesting alliance, a werewolf-vampire one...*shakes head sadly*
4 - Tyler isn't freaked out about the werewolf thing but at least he's asking questions and now he knows what triggers the curse, I reckon its a good thing, at least he'll know what he shouldn't do
 Yeaaaaah...I hope they won't turn him into Book!Tyler, going crazyobsessed with turning into a werewolf...
5 - Another werewolf in the picture, this time from 1864...George Lockwood, the reason Katherine wasn't in the tomb
 Shocking, no? Who knew? *shakes head*
6 - Caroline's working for Katherine....definite bad thing!
 OMG right? I guess she's just way too terrified of Katherine to say no to her... ):
7 - No Jeremy in this episode :( missed him!
 ME TOO! How can there be a barbecue at the Gilbert's place without Jeremy? OOOH unless Jeremy and Tyler were getting along at Tyler's place...*dreamy muh* 😆
8 - Stefan forces Katherine to tell him why she's here, her answers still the same and by the end of the episode even I'm convinced....Katherine loves Stefan
 Which is so totally creepy. Stalker much?
9 - Stefan-Elena "break-up" they had me going for a while!
 They were totally supposed to. *shakes head* It's interesting that they're manipulating Kat together.
10 - Is Stefan in love with Katherine or not?
 GOD I hope not!

Ta-dah! :D
Edited by sourpuss - 13 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh Rach...Nice list!
Mine is probs Mason. Mason. and Mason. Also Stephan's dream. : ) Hehehe Delena all the way man!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my spot. xD

*edited*

I almost forgot to edit this. *facepalm* 

okay, I can't answer like I did last week - but main thoughts from your top 10 were along the lines of: 

-Damon's an idiot - why'd he have to go and alienate a potential ally! *smacks Damon* though the Damon/Mason scenes were awesome.
- If they make Tyler book!Tyler-ish [and Caroline book!Caroline-ish] I will stop watching the show. I want them to remain good!
- Jeremy and Bonnie were BOTH missing? And Matt. Eugh. They need to start showing all characters so that they can all develop.
Edited by Anhdara13 - 13 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol thanks B...i love ur comments....radz n Jaan...make sure u unreserve :P