-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dmg_dj

I am extremely sorry but when I said that you should try to see from her perspective I said so cause because creatives have not let her make her intentions clear at all emphatically everyone is saying they cannot understand her or she is beyond their sane minds

Which is right but I say try understanding her because yes ......... she is helpless....... and yes she will take a decision ............ ultimately kya hai ............. CV bolege toh woh bolegi .............uske vocal chords sirf rone ke liye use karte hai

I am sorry If i offended you .............

Bolded line ---- absolutely true👏 ........

Don't be sorry dear...life always throw different situations and problems and i really want them to prove Ridz a real char but for that they have to think like real person and think in a way if they ever face this situation in life what will they do...but i don't expect this from CV...
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

Don't be sorry dear...life always throw different situations and problems and i really want them to prove Ridz a real char but for that they have to think like real person and think in a way if they ever face this situation in life what will they do...but i don't expect this from CV...

I don't know why but I always believed that Riddhima can never work against her character and she will do the right thing She has already started her journey
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't know why but I always believed that Riddhima can never work against her character and she will do the right thing She has already started her journey

and the right thing is to be with Sid only...i hope she will do that..
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

armaan - He desires Riddhima. He promises to walk by her side. He is indeed a person who is confident and
emphatic about his love for her. He has always promised and is ready to place the world at her feet. For him the only person who matters is Riddhima. He assures her of security and a settled life. He knows that their love was mutual and so he loves her more than anyone else. He knows her habits and is building on his understanding. What needs to be seen is whether he will accept her with what she shared with Sid.

Life is about peoples stories. Each have one They need not always be of love.

Dill Mill Gayee gave us two beautiful couples stories...... 

armaan & Riddhima - story of love

Siddhant & Riddhima - story of companionship

Today at this juncture of life Riddhima is faced with a critical question whether to walk forward alone or with Sid or armaan.

Whom Riddhima chooses depends on what she desires from her life. But it would be very difficult for her to ignore that life is indeed what she once shared with Sid. Not as man and wife but as two individuals who walked the path of life even though for just a brief time together.

So we wait to understand what Riddhima desires from her life.

nice post!..true in the end it's all about what one wants out of life and out of a relationship..its all about choices!!..

though i agree about what you wrote about Sid..but i beg to differ with you about what you wrote about Arman..and AR relationship WAS love but its NOT any more!..i am not sure if you have been watching DMG from the beginning..but the way Arman is behaving is not the way that a good lover behaves!..hell not even how a good person behaves!..

he doesn't care about anyone ..all he cares about is what he wants!..he has no respect of Rids wishes nor he understands her!..he stalks her, he manhandles her, abuses her emotionally, verbally and physically..he doesn't care if his actions are right or wrong!..and are causing her and the people around them pain and humiliation!!..this is not love it's a sick obsession!

talking from a girl's BOV, i would never want to have such psychotic love!..and if Rids chooses him then her personality is of a very weak woman who has some serious mental issues too!!..only such A woman will choose an abusive man who treats her like a door mat! 

-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great post 👍🏼
hope she will choose the right person ...........
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

nice post!..true in the end it's all about what one wants out of life and out of a relationship..its all about choices!!..

though i agree about what you wrote about Sid..but i beg to differ with you about what you wrote about Arman..and AR relationship WAS love but its NOT any more!..i am not sure if you have been watching DMG from the beginning..but the way Arman is behaving is not the way that a good lover behaves!..hell not even how a good person behaves!..

he doesn't care about anyone ..all he cares about is what he wants!..he has no respect of Rids wishes nor he understands her!..he stalks her, he manhandles her, abuses her emotionally, verbally and physically..he doesn't care if his actions are right or wrong!..and are causing her and the people around them pain and humiliation!!..this is not love it's a sick obsession!

talking from a girl's BOV, i would never want to have such psychotic love!..and if Rids chooses him then her personality is of a very weak woman who has some serious mental issues too!!..only such A woman will choose an abusive man who treats her like a door mat! 

Everyone has their own reasons ........ the reason I felt whether it was love or not ...... I tilt towards it not being ........ Yes I have watched not every but many old episodes honestly like Rapunzel said its a fairytale like and I am a practical person who cannot digest fairytales maybe ....... yes there are many other reasons and very honestly this can be an endless debate ......... So lets peace out............

The rest ..... i can say is Riddhima will make some decision what we do not know lets wait and watch ........ but yes what ever decision she takes there will be a strong reason .......... and she will stand strong........ She is not going to run away like always ............I am sorry How much ever I try somehow end up defending Riddhima

Edited by dmg_dj - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Thts brilliant DJ...Kudos to u...

The kind of story AR shared is only a fairytale .. .Alas life is much more than mush and mills n boon romance! And honestly, for me, CVs have to finally decide 2 things - First, right vs wrong! And second fiction vs reality... coz if they say, this is just fiction meant purely for entertainment, then AR makes sense - coz fiction hai toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai (something like Ekta kapoor serials)...But from wat i understand, CVs have always believed that DMG was a success coz ppl could relate to it - it was realistic...

But now with the scenario the way it is they will also have to deal with the issue of what message they want to send out

So, in a real life situation - Thrs no way ANY WOMAN will leave the man who stood by her at her worst time - and tht too, a man who she was beginning to fall in love with!!

True ........... unless there is a very strong reason and in DMG Riddhima will have to emphatically state that reason

If i were in Ridhhima's position - and had a husband like Sid (Sigh!!!!), there was no way i would leave him, no matter how passionately and madly i loved armaan! Even if i was not head over heels in love with him - but as many ppl have pointed out - A relationship is nurtured by many other things than love - yes love is a part of it, a huge one, but trust, faith, understanding, companionship and respect are the pillars! Sadly, besides love, i dont see any other ingredient in AR's relationship - never did! And i see all the things in SR's relationship! Yes, maybe the love quotient is a lil less, but the other things more than make up for it!

When there is all that you said between two people love follows and after many years only those things remain and love lower priority ultimately it is companionship

Once again, awesome post! 

Thank you !!!!😳

Cheers!!!