Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Update for Wednesday, Sep 15, 2010: - By Eljay
habbaaa, intha RKO kku double update vera yaa?? Ensoyyyyyyyyy folks

RKO continues in the AM household - You are my thangachis, and you have done so much thyagam for me, and I tortured you all - Oh akka, we don't like to see you crying, if you cry, we all cry - I am so lucky to have thangachis like you, for the next seven janmams, you must be my thangachis, - I am so sorry I shouted at you, amma - you are the best daughter ever - why are all of you crying?  this whole street is filled with envy at this wonderful family being so united, you must always be united - yes, appa - and so on. 

Saravanan goes to work, wondering how to talk to Shailaja, and his friend encourages him to do so casually.  He goes in, and sits at his desk.  His nameplate gives his designation as "ILanilai aayvaaLar" - does this mean junior engineer?  He asks about Shailaja, someone tells him that she has extended her vacation by one more week, he calls her and she is in tears, saying that her mother has to undergo open heart surgery, and hangs up.

KS, AM and Meena arrive at Eka's house.  AM and Meena are hesitant, KS says he will do all the talking.  Mr. and Mrs. Eka greet them, KS explains about the josiyar's visit and says the wedding has to be done in eight days.  He suggests that all four weddings be held on the same day to accommodate Meena's feelings about the younger sisters getting married before the oldest sister, Mrs. Eka says the cards have already been sent out, KS says that they can inform the relatives, but Prakash comes in and says he has to leave for Los Angeles immediately, so the wedding cannot he held immediately.  KS asks them to talk it over, he goes and waits outside, and finally they agree to hold the weddings as suggested by him.  He is very happy.

Prema comes to KS's house, teases Paati who is having her vethilai by hiding her vethilai and then giving it to her, then goes inside and runs into Karthik.  They bang into each other, then she tells him that they have to muttu three times to make it okay, he is reluctant, but she puts her hands on his shoulders (the woman is really bold!  has she no shame?) and they do the mutting.  Paati is troubled when she sees this, KK is all smiles, and Prema is gloating.

Thodarum ....
cool_rrk thumbnail
I am ok for Thursday ⭐️

Prema dresses herself up with Mehandi on hands. Her mother is on her way to the provision store, saying KS must have forgotten to send the provision in his wedding rush. Her mother wants to know why she is wearing mehendi. Prema says she is getting ready for her marriage to Karthik, so she went to the beauty parlour (yuck) as she is convinced she is getting married. 
Her mother lists all her failed attempts to date, and how everything failed completely, and prema says she has her final idea which is totally failsafe. Her idea is to murder Krishnaveni using her brains tactfully. Her points to a newspaper article stating someone committed suicide by eating cyanide. She plans to use cyanide to kill her and she knows how to do it. (Her vengeance is starting to look stupid now)

AM's house- AM and Meena start joking about some of their relatives while writing invitations. Meena starts nagging about how AM's kith and kin didnt help them when needed. After a small tiff, they continue writing invites. Thamizh enters wth 5 lakhs from Ashok for wedding. Meena doesnt want to take the money from Ashok as she doesnt trust him. Thamizh gives her stamp of approval on Ashok. Says we need to do the wedding reasonably well to upkeep the 3 girls' status in their new in laws house. 

Saravanan- thinks and worries about what Shylaja did and is capable of doing.

KS house- Prema enters making small talk with Patti. Karthik comes in and asks for coffee. Prema says she will make the coffee. Karthik enters kitchen and feels bad Prema is working for them. Prema asks where is KK and KS, and says she will make tiffin for all of them...and looks villainously....thodarum

Edited by cool_rrk - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Monday 20/9/10 update by rojapoooo

Starts with Shailaja threatening Saravanan - "ennai cheat panna ninaichaa... Na yuirOdaye irukka matten " ( ada kirukke, avanai pOttu thalliduven nnu solla maatte??) Sara kku thoppai le gili !!!  Meena and A.Malai go to Ashok's house with the invitation - Vera new Ashok "ivarukku bathil ivar" - Ashok's mom as usual insults but Ashok plays the only nallavan of the earth " you need money for the 3 weddings, right?? I will fund" A . Malai first refuses but later says that he will consult Tamizh about this offer. Ashok says that it can be treated as a loan. After Meena and A.Malai leave, mommy explodes. Ashok says that he has a reason " I want Tamizh to be indebted to me always. She has all the secrets of the trade and only because of her, our
business is flourishing. So, even after her wedding, she should be with me"

KS and KK visit Janaki -" first wedding invitation saamy kku, apram next unakku" Prema promises to go with them for saree selection etc., etc., As usual, after KK and KS leave, Prema reiterates her sabatham " Invitation le thaan Swathi name.....Karthik yen kazhuthile thaan thaali kattuvaan" (ennamO pOngappa !!)

Tamizh and Prakash - on their way to the airport. Rendum ore lovey dovey. Tamizh cries that Prakash is leaving. (aana, I love you solla maattalaam !!) Both plan to go to a restaurant . On the way, oru turning le, they hit against Karthik's bike. First rendu perum collar pidichu sandai. Tamizh comes and introduces the sagalais. Both become pally pally. Tamizh and Prakash leave. Karthik stares at the car - vision of Tamizh slapping him....

Freeze

Update for Tuesday, Sep 21, 2010:

Tamil and Prakash get into the car, while Karthik is remembering the slaps given to him by Tamil and vowing revenge (I am still trying to understand how these women, who are being portrayed as such wonderful people, do not think twice about slapping others, and men at that!).  T and P enter a restaurant, P asks T to order, she asks him to order, he orders "cherry sweets and Ashoka halwa".  I just finished googling for cherry sweets, cannot find it, can anyone tell me what this is?  Before the sweets arrive, they do some lovey-dovey talk, he announces that they are getting married, and then takes a picture of her blushing (and I am being cynical here, but this lovey dovey stuff bodes ill in these serials!).  More romance when the sweets arrive, she eats one piece, then he takes her plate and finishes it off, and she finally says the much awaited words, "I love you", and he asks her to repeat (oru veLai kaadhu seriyaaga kekkalai poley!).

Sara in friend Ravi's house to give the invitation, Shylaja calls, Ravi urges Sara to come clean, as usual, Shylaja does the talking and insists that Sara go to her house for lunch, she is cooking, and then she hangs up.  Ravi tells Sara to give the invitation to her when he goes for lunch and get it over with.

Shylaja is cutting the vegetables, tells her friend that she is going to make fish Kerala style with gravy, pepper chicken, and mutton some other style (and if he is eating all this in one session, that makes him a saapaatu raman!)  Friend tries to warn her not to build up her hopes, says she feels that Sara is withdrawing from her and may let her down, of course, our blind Shyla will not listen, says she thinks Sara is like her mother, just as her mother will never do drogam to her, neither will Sara, and she respects her friend too much, so she should not be saying such things about Sara.  Shyla says that she may not have his thali, but she considers him her purushan.  Just wait till you find out about his upcoming marriage!

Thodarum ...

Credits: techsatish.net
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Wednesday - me again😭

Sorry about the delay, friends, I couldn't watch it last night, so am posting it today only.

Update for Wednesday, Sept 22, 2010:

KS is in his car, waiting to fill up, at a gas station.  Kavitha works in that station, she goes outside to greet him, introduces him to her friend, pays and leaves.  He is thinking about something in the car when the driver tells him that it doesn't look right for the future DIL of their house to be working in a gas station.  He agrees, and calls someone.

Sara at Shylaja's house - he is welcomed by her son, who calls him Daddy and wants to know what he has brought.  Sara is confused, Shylaja accuses him of neglecting her son and not bringing him gifts any more.  She drags him inside and makes him sit down at the table and shows all the non-veg dishes she has made.  He says that he doesn't eat non-veg, he is on a vratham, she asks what vratham, he thinks back to what happened at home.  Karthi wants to eat non-veg, KK says no non-veg till wedding is over or it will be deiva kutham and she will get sick again.  Shyla will not listen, goes psycho and shouts and raves and rants and finally cuts herself with a knife.  I am not going to describe her raving and ranting in detail, but it looks like she has gone off her rocker completely. Yuck!  Sickening!  Terrified, Sara eats the non-veg stuff.

Thodarum ...

Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Friday - Srima / Me?

Perumal has been very kind to me... Thanks Srima for the updates...

UPDATE BY SRIMA

Friday 24.9.2010

Villi Prema karuving in mind...adei Karthi koodiya seekrame unga ammaku vaik karisi podap pore paaru. Then faces karthi , sports her plastic smile & offers him coffee.Also offers to make tiffin before K S & KK return . karthi is touched by her gesture.

Sara calls his friend & informs him about  Shyla's emotional blackmail matter. Friend chides him & advises him to tackle the wedding matter deftly at the earliest before it reaches Shylu's ears thru a third person.

Karthi is sipping o sipping coffee from the empty tumbler [ it so appeared to me ] while villi walk practicing & karuving in mind ...nee coffee kudida naan unga amma uyira kudikkiren ].

KS KK return home , distributes the items ,kutti Meena is missing...gone on steady [ heard KK pronouncing study like this] tour , gives prema her saree , Prema once again mind talking ...will wear not for the wedding but for your funeral [
After all Friday special ...if no RKO then there should be unpalatable abuses ].

Prema visits a gold smith on the pretext of repairing her chain , but the main motive is to get some  cyanide .The sensible goldsmith doesn't fall prey to her bribing , shows her the door with a stern warning. Mara mandai Prema realizes that buying cyanide is not an easy job , wonders whom to approach ,remembers Abathbandhavan auto mama's words .'I will help you in all possible ways '.

JE Madam Shyla resumes duty after a long leave .Immediately after reaching the cabin asks peon to call Sara.Surprised to learn that Sara was on leave , calls him on phone & bombards him with questions. Sara saraLama giving poi mel poi answers...friend's wedding , busy with invitation distribution , no time for meeting her.

2 electricity board staff talking .One man is keen to know whether the day's courier has arrived as he has hit a jackpot to settle his score with Sara who thrashed for writing kisu kisu about Shyla /Sara on the office  wall. The matter is the man got to know about Sara's marriage thru his uncle , suruttufied uncle's invitation card , replaced the name on the cover with that of Shyla & couriered it to Madam. Courier boy delivers the letter , placed on Shyla's table , who slowly browses thru them , takes out the invitation envelope BGM Sariga Padhani Dhanipa

110th mudichu over

Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Update for Tuesday, Sept 28, 2010:

My heart is going dhak dhak dhak!  I am too old for this.

Shylaja opens the invitation sent by Unmaivilambi, dhadaam, dhadaam, dhadaam, sees the names, more dhadaam, sees them again - if I die of the tension, will you all please explain to hubby mine why this happened?

Sara and friend wondering what to do - Sara's phone rings, it is the wannabe Glenn Close (thanks, cool, for supplying me with the name!), demanding to know where he is.  Sara tries to evade, saying he is at a friend's place, she wants the address or else she threatens a visit to his house, he gives it, she tells him she will be there in ten minutes and he better not stir from there, or else!  Sara and me - we are both anticipating hell let loose!

The female tornado arrives, comes in yelling out Sara's name a la all the goondas of Tamil serialdom, friend points her in the right direction, she goes and grabs him by his shirt and demands to know what is going on.  She says she should have known better when Sundari akka warned her (aha, now I know her friend's name!), she kottified all her paasam on him, how could he do this?  Our man is speechless as usual, friend intervenes and she silences him and asks him to leave, this is between husband and wife, he points out that it is his house, she tells Sara to come outside so that this can be conducted in the proper surroundings as dictated by Tamil serial ethics - the middle street (nadu theru).  He tells her that what she has for Sara is not true love, it is infatuation, and our female hellion bursts out in all her fury that they had paasam, she can live without food, but she cannot live without him, she cut her wrist to prove to him that he was more important to her than her life itself, he is more precious to her than her mother and her son, they have been living as husband and wife, and so on and so on.  I am tired, lady!  There is more talk of her virginity which I am not repeating here, but she is like hell on earth, and Sara is still mute. 

Condensed version of the rest of the episode: Friend tells Shyla to forget Sara, Sara finally finds his tongue and asks her to forget him, explains that his mother will die and father will become a pardesi, says he will do whatever Shyla tells him to do, and she tells him to ... stop the marriage (I expected this, what else did he expect from a nutcase like her?)

Thodarum ... and tomorrow is also my turn😭

eljay thumbnail
Update for Wednesday, Sept 29, 2010:

Shyla is spitting bullets at Sara, who agrees that he has done her a wrong and is willing to accept any punishment she doles out (ivvalavu spineless aaLaa nee?).  She tells him to stop the wedding, he says he cannot do that, she gives him an ultimatum to stop the wedding by 9:30 a.m the following day, if not, she will be at his house at 9:35 a.m and she will reveal the nature of their relationship to everyone.  She leaves, and he is worried.

AM goes to see KS in his store, KS welcomes him and they go and sit down to talk.  KS asks about the wedding arrangements, and then he mentions having seen Kavitha at the gas station, says he is uncomfortable about her working there among all the fumes, in a uniform.  AM says that he is overcome by the paasam that KS is showing to his marumagal to be, even more than a mother's paasam.  He agrees that Kavitha can be a stay at home marumagal to KS.  KS also hands over a blank check to AM to cover all the expenses, and says not to treat it as a gift from a sambandhi, but as a gift from a friend, but AM returns it saying that his daughters' future home's money should increase, his heart is already full, and so on.

Paambaati music, to accompany Prema the snake - Prema enters KS's house, goes up to Paati, offers her some paniyaaram, which Paati declines, saying she will not eat anything from P's house, but finally gives in after getting a whiff.  Prema then goes and gives a piece to KK, putting it in her mouth, and KK is also overcome with paasam.  Then she reminds KK to take her medicine, gives her water, and after KK leaves, takes the cyanide pill and is about to put it in the medicine bottle (how did she know the exact color combination, or do they get cyanide pills in all color combinations, just for such purposes?)  when Paati sees her and she mazhuppufies, saying that she is feeling bad for KK, having to take so many medicines. 

Sara comes home, worried.  Paati asks him to come for dinner, he says he will come, and right then his phone rings.  It is the female from Hell, asking him what he has decided ...

Good luck to whoever is doing it tomorrow, KK will be finished by Prema and the female fury will arrive in KS's house.  Which will happen first?

Thodarum ...

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update By Laksh

Episode - 114             Thursday - 30.09.10

Shylu calls Sara & asks what he has decided .. Sara begs her to listen to him & understand his critical situation .. requests her not to visit his home & create more problems .. Shylu is in no mood to listen .. Says she is on her way to his home .. Sara keeps calling her , and she keeps disconnecting .. KK invites him for breakfast .. Sara manages to send her at the moment .. Shylu puyal lands at KS's home .. BG la mangalyam thanthunaane naa song 😲 .. enna kodumai saami .. Shylu yells "Mr.Kandhasamy" ..

Whole family except Sara is aajar in dining table .. KS wonders who calls by his name .. Paati probes Shylu , who r u , calling my son by his name .. Asks purpose of her visit .. Shylu walks right royally into the house 😲 .. Says she has come seeking justice for the sin his son did .. She asks for Sara .. KS orders Karthik to bring him & asks her if she knows Sara .. She replies , she knows abt the mole on his back too 🤢 [this woman sucks .. i'll keep this segment short folks .. romba kevalama irukku .. Laksh kku intha kodumai thaanga mudiyala , considering the state she is in 😭😳] .. Whole family is shocked & she smiles sarcastically 😡 .. MK forces Sara to speak , he keeps mum 😡😡 .. Shylu puttu puttu vachufies .. i'm ur sons senior officer .. periya manasu panni gives permission to conduct MK & Karthik's marraige .. adds she wouldn't allow Sara to get married .. Also she talks disrespectfully towards Pazhani .. Karthik chips in support of him .. He too gets vaada poda respect 🤢 .. Shylu like adangatha jalli kattu kaalai , continues to talk abt her relation with Sara , giving KS the dates too 🤢 [OMG , serious aah enakku mudiyala 😭] .. KK says they trust their son & he has never hid anything from them .. Warns Shylu to clear the arena .. Shylu points out tht Sara remains silent & it's only b'cos of the guilt .. MK , KS forces Sara to say NO for all of her accusations .. Sara agrees & KS starts to hit him .. Shylu kku kobam pothukittu varuthu .. Asks KS who is he to hit her hubby .. demands justice for her .. KK says their sons must get married to girls from same family .. and now they can't stop the wedding just like tht .. Shylu tells her tht she cannot vittu kuduthufy Sara .. Also says tht she is a divorcee & has a 5 yr old son from her first marraige .. KK is shocked .. Shylu begs KK to talk in support of her .. and she has no life without Sara .. she too hails from a good family & wails .. KK tells her tht ozhukkamanava tears only has values .. u tried to valaichu pottufy my son .. we'll not stop the wedding .. Shylu says she herself will do tht .. Paati warns her not to make a sin by stpping this wedding .. Shylu threatens to meet AM's family & spill the truth abt her relation with Sara .. KS stops her & says they'll not conduct Sara's wedding .. KK doesn't agree with him & is adamant tht all 3 marraiges must happen in the same dais .. KS tries to convince her saying Sara's life should not start with curses .. KK tells to settle her with some money , sothu .. Shylu says only the life she demands will compensate her karpu & not their money .. KS & family are shocked ...

Credits to techsatish.net

Thodarum ...
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago