The war between Armaan and Ridhima is on again....and π
this time its not about who shall be whose gulam...π
or who shall win by cheating in a basket ball match...π
or who shall spat dirt on whom...π...there even shall not be any cake fights....π
or who is better...the girl team or the boy team...π
Yessss....our AR have done that enuf....and now its a mature one..
a serious one..π€‘.where Armaan is bang on that he has to win...π
He has to win...π
for the sake of his love..π³
for the sake of Ridzy's love..
for his basket's sanity..π
How can he leave his love, his ridzy.... midway, all alone..struggling to fight between her mind and her heart??π
How can he let his basket lead an illusive life...where she shall never ever be happy...???
And Ridzy dear...you have not given up with your ego problems have you?...or can I say that when it comes to Armaan, you always agree to disagree with him??π€
Go on gal...fight with him..but you know deep down, you are fighting an already lost battle..π
Coz this time HE IS RIGHT and YOU ARE WRONG....π³
I am a girl, but this time, I am on the guy's side...on my Armaan's side...sorry...πππ
So ARians, which side are you on???π
Bashers, please dont bashπ²...I am too happy to see any sarcastic comments on my post π³and spoil my moood...π
Finally my AR are back with their nok-jhoks and I am LOVING IT...π
Thanks CVs....love you!!!!!!βΊοΈ
And yayyyyyyyyyyy...my post is short and precise this time...πππ
Peace,
Priπ³