Sally101 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love this show. Its soo refreshing. Even though Mona could definitely improve on her acting. I love the show overall.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hafsa.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with u!!!

love this show!!
the story is refreshing n intresting!!!
just love Mona's character, she is so pretty n Cute!!!
i am waiting very eagly for Mona n the guy 2 meet!!

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with both of you. i love it. i like the punjabi theme going with mona and her family. i especially love to hear them speak punjabi.
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ohh yea nice show..hope it keeps up gud..nd i absolutley luv mona...shes sooo cute nd pretty...her character is very nice...i really wanna see this jodi of Anu-Mona gear up there story=D
Guys agree I love this show can't wait for Mona and lead male to meet when they fall in luv this the best show on the channel so far I just hate saas bahu shows ! This show is the best for me tell u the truth people such a hater they need to move on choti bahu was so stuip it had same story line over and over ! So I for once am happy that choti bahu ended ! I will never miss any ep of this show luv this show it's the best and people plz move on o god u guys are so negative hate reading negative comments !
JRKZK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mona is sooooo cute. She has a really cute smile and I like her bubbly character and the way she say 'oye'
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Mona iz cute gal=)Acting should b improved and i'm sure she will improve=)Sometym it's overacting not mona but the other cast!