Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bary

well yes madhura is scared of water,she is also scared of bugs i think thats the reason she didnt went for the choice one
well say it her luck but they are going to back out as armaan had some preoccupied things coming n he quits,that what written in TB article i think
i seriously like annie,i so wish armaan got annie but then again its only rahul who always give annie a chance other contestants i dont think so,rahul is the one who said that its time for annie to get lime light
@off topic,i love your Arundathi siggy,very unique,anushka rocked,would love if it has sonu sood also

lol madhura seems to be scared fo jsut about everything😆😆😆😆😆

what did she expect here? rampwalking?

@arundhati siggy
i wish anushka had better roles...I loved her as jejamma😃 haa i have an aversion to ugly make up..sonu as ahori was horrible😆 but oh well i will make one up pretty soon
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bandicoot

lol madhura seems to be scared fo jsut about everything😆

what did she expect here? rampwalking?

@arundhati siggy
i wish anushka had better roles...I loved her as jejamma😃 haa i have an aversion to ugly make up..sonu as ahori was horrible😆 but oh well i will make one up pretty soon

oh yes she can do her best in ramp waking,really armaan is too sweet with her i say,i mean he always smiles though she didnt do well while u can see KSG face burning when his partner didn't support him😆
@anushka next movie releasing with mahesh,"Khaleja",seriously waiting for that,its been 3 years seeing him on screen😳 i am ok jejamma n pasupathi but only once in a while coz it gets repetative after that,anushka did some thing similar to jejamma after this but it didnt clicked coz sonu is lacked in it😍 he would be the first villain whom i loved more than any character,i am quite peculiar in my taste😆 BOMMALLI....
@u r tamilian?

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@caro..oh wow I had no clue the chandok and ibrahims run a motor sport academy...wow if this helps motivate and encourage more youngsters into racing..then so be it....one day I wanna see an Indian F1 driver in the major grandpix 😍 time to think big..the ferrari dream...

as for bose and annie..perfect team...if the rumours are true that Shabbir won it I have no qualms..as he has been really good till now..for me Ritwik..Dino..shabbir..Armaan and Bose/Annie have been in the running..in spite of really watching the show for bose coz its not every day u see the man on the idiot box...I still maintain I am hoping for a Dino Shabbir finale face off going by their recent stunt performances..if not Ritwik..the best athletes would make a great finish..no eye candies (cant even include PC here..she is not even ey candy..forget being TNT to the brain) please..for that you have the rest of telly land..
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I AGREE THAT ARMAAN'S PARTNER IS WEAK AND SHE HAVE ALWAYS REFUSE TO DO A STUNTS, WHEN THERE WAS A OPTION FOR ONE OF THEM TO GO DO THE STUNT.
HOWEVER I DO NOT THINK KSG PARTNER IS WEAK AND IT JUST THAT SHE HAVEN'T GOT A CHANCE TO PROOF HER SELF UNLIKE ANNIE.
ANNIE HAVE CAME TO PUBLIC EYE  BECAUSE RAHUL GAVE HER THE OPPORTUNITY TO PERFORM THE STUNTS
anshika.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is this discussion about Armaan Or KSG...

I m confused...

Nyways I think Armaan Ebrahim has got a very week partner....
KSG's Patner at least tries...
where as madhura just says 'I m afraid of water' and does not even try...

but Armaan never said a word to her... he is so sweet....

This discussion started with Armaan is going on with Armaan and KSG...lol😆😆 Edited by Anshika_1692 - 13 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think Madhura did a good job in today's episode considering she is scared of spiders & cockroachesEdited by Anam. - 13 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry..double postEdited by Anam. - 13 years ago
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So far what I've seen of her she is a weak partner. She has a lot of fears which is inhibiting her performance. Why bother to participate if you are not going to try to overcome the fear.

Luckily for her A.I. is a strong contestant so he is carrying her forward in the show.