Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Tamizhan, Eljay, Anitama, Shreenithi and Daisy for the wonderful updates.  Paavam Park Mama.

Me too wonder  why director introduced the new characters Banu and he husband!!!

Archana at home' neighbour ,Banu and her husband back from hosp.She say he got flu because sleeping outside ( What dir trying to show? Another loving couple more  than Archu-Selvam?  I think this is another loser couple, because she reject the sewing job..that tailor willing give rs10 more for the  saree blouse. Even the husband asked wife to take that offer as he will sleep after take medicine. )She reply, that she cant do anything if he sick.(that make Daisy more sick..why cant she sew that blouse and make some money. It will useful for them later

I hope Direcor is not paving way for TMS part -2  with TMB(Thirumathi baskar). Appadithaan in Vasantham they changed whole crew and started a new story with the same serial. Hopefully not.

Edited by migan - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
^ I think Archu and Bhanu will work together. Archu's was like she was going to jump in any minute and take the offer.. Archu kku thaiyal theriyum pola or Banu can teach her?!😉
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^ But she is preggers...how can she manage to stitch cloths..?🤔
j3m2 thumbnail
THIRUMATHY SELVAM   SELVAM AND ARCHANA  ARE THE SWEET COUPLE💔WE LOVE TO SEE THEM MORE😊PL SELVAM MAKE ARCHANA HAPPY.....