Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pallai

thanks elijay that was helpful...

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering the same as well.
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahaana I dont watch pavitra rishta...LOL. Two serials r enough for me...LOL...PKCM and Sarvagunn sampanna.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^ Hema - u still watch PKCM😲 n SS? I saw it and bid bye the next day Why not trust my words and try out to Geet, Tere Liye or Sangini😳 PKCM gang ellam changed over to Geet😉 The heroine is not a cry baby or sacrifice queen like other female leads in Tamil and Hindi shows😛 I know exactly what you are gonna say😆😆

@Dasiy - i dont think Priya will try to ditch them again as she got to learn how bitter life can be. People should redeem for their sins and Priya's sins cant be "washed" away easily, she has her unborn baby to remind her of her mistakes rest of her life. I agree with you, that scene when Selvzm cries his heart out at the temple scene was outstanding...It touched me too. He is selfless and sacrifice for others but got nothing in return. People just use him but if we look into the big picture, he got a precious gift aka one good understanding wife while rest of the pairs got a baddie one and they are not happy=)

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the lovely updates, intha serial snail vegathule poguthu. Archana rombe pesaranga 😕, she got no respect for her family. Park Mama don't give excuse for your drinking habit.

Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the info, Eljay.😃 I did textiles for 3 years and it's disappointing that we were never taught anything, not even the basics. Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... vasu and revathy scene getting worst day after day...so pity park mama...because of selfish wife and son, he have do this job. anyway this is not bad job, as long not steal like vasu and bhag. that lady sivagami, she really irrate me so much.
Archu says i know abt u ppl..insulting my husband is ur full timework....
archu u r wrong, ur mum fulltime job is crying and insulting selvam is only part time job😊
i think house owner might asked selvam to move out if dheena aslo come there and make some scene.