Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

That's the problem yo u can't even hate her or dislike her properly caz at the end she marofiy these Jhakaas lines and you go oh Lady I love u

Exactly. This is my second Chudail post in two days. *Head-desk*. I think I'm losing it. πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesum post hun 🀣

God.. Someone save our Chudail :( Don't likey likey this sweet 'krazy-for-Sid' Riddhima.. :P :P Miss Chudail-fataak-Riddhima-Modi πŸ₯±

What can I say to her flirting πŸ˜† Sid was shooo cute.. Erm sorry I mean SR.. Blushing blushing SR.. ☺️ Ridz was full on Sid.. πŸ˜† Nice ☺️

Want her to stay in such sweet mode for a few days, then she can again get back to her "Home-Minister" of Modi mansion mode.. πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

oye i was in demand here and i didn't even knew sorry for the late reply sure her one liners were awesome and JHAKAAS ( as anil kapoor says it)

she's is sidhified and reminds me of mujeh rangde lol

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi,😊

Today's Riddhima's One-liners were Absolutely Fab.
Liked all the One-liners you mentioned.Liked the Starting One-Liners too in that Cafe Scene.
Riddhima was at a Trance.
Thank God Everyone's Have Stopped Checking Riddhima's Fidelity.
Riddhima has Permanently Choosed Sid For Her.Eternal Soulmates.

Sid's One Liners were Also Good.....Esp the Lift Scene.

Siddhima To Each Other,
I Love You 2Day,
I Love You 2Morrow,
I Love You 4Ever.
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG can these two get any hotter. SR were simply adorable today. Totally, Totally am loving all the eyelocks and the flirting going on between the two. What can I say except
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Awesum post hun 🀣 Thank you so much Guddi !! πŸ˜†

God.. Someone save our Chudail :( Don't likey likey this sweet 'krazy-for-Sid' Riddhima.. :P :P Miss Chudail-fataak-Riddhima-Modi πŸ₯± Seriously. She's looking so crazyyyy in love πŸ€ͺ. Where are the fataks Mrs. M ?😳

What can I say to her flirting πŸ˜† Sid was shooo cute.. Erm sorry I mean SR.. Blushing blushing SR.. ☺️ Ridz was full on Sid.. πŸ˜† Nice ☺️ Yessshhhh !! 😳 ☺️ πŸ˜†

Want her to stay in such sweet mode for a few days, then she can again get back to her "Home-Minister" of Modi mansion mode.. πŸ₯± LMAO, yes !! Bahut zyada mithaas bhi achchi nahi. "Main tumhari patni hoon aur MERI MARZI chalegi !!" πŸ˜†

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Aditi,😊

Today's Riddhima's One-liners were Absolutely Fab.
Liked all the One-liners you mentioned.Liked the Starting One-Liners too in that Cafe Scene.
Riddhima was at a Trance.
Thank God Everyone's Have Stopped Checking Riddhima's Fidelity.
Riddhima has Permanently Choosed Sid For Her.Eternal Soulmates.

Sid's One Liners were Also Good.....Esp the Lift Scene.

Siddhima To Each Other,
I Love You 2Day,
I Love You 2Morrow,
I Love You 4Ever.

Jatin !! πŸ˜› Sid's one-liners toh are always fab yaar, its rare when our Chudail gets her say in πŸ˜†. So I thought of doing one on her. πŸ˜† I'm glad you liked it.πŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginac

OMG can these two get any hotter. SR were simply adorable today. Totally, Totally am loving all the eyelocks and the flirting going on between the two. What can I say except

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on big time !! πŸ˜† Today's SBB.....😍

Thank you so much for replying Gina !! πŸ€—
StarshineHues thumbnail

Thank you so much Abanti !! 😳