Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

yay

finished the thread! congrats!
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

Leahhhhhhhhh. *hugs* How're you? I know, I read your PM and I am still tryna find answers to it, cuz I am so clueless right now, lekin I shall reply to it  with whatever minimum knowledge I have. Lol! Haan, IF DEV team and Vijay shall be ecstatic to know that I will be wasting my brain cells on O - Chem rather than Armaan or Sid or Riddheeeemaaaaa. Lekin, I think I will still make time for this...hehe. Life is always busy but how can I miss out on my daily dose of entertainment...and this AT is too cool to give it a miss. πŸ˜† 

I have been an insomniac this entire summer....like I had to take medicine at one point to even sleep....but now that it's school time, I am already feeling sleepy. I remember last semester at one point I'd sleep for 14 hours or so during school time. My mom use to get severely worried for me...I'd get worried too....padhai pata nahin kab hoti thi?!:O Lol.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, why can't life be like DDLJ? I have my head placed on Raj's shoulder at our penthouse and we are watching away DMG.....*sigh*

I swear, I don't wanna grow up no more. I refuse to actually grow up. Yupp, I will stay nine forever. Who cares.

----------

DMG.....KW sorta looks nice in the pre cap and the pics posted today. He's a wrestler too! Yay! On another note, I thought that maybe something would happen in DMG over the summer break...summer aaya aur chala bhi gaya. Lets see what Fall has in store for us. Yaa Rabba part 3 I am sure. πŸ˜›

Zainuuuu, IF needs u, so plz make it a point to come here daily!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U want to watch DMG with ur RAj???😲😲😲Watch Geet and not DMG 😳😳

Prediction for the Fall is: More Move on speeches by Sid, Ridhimma, Shilpa, Shanky, Sis stella, street fighters.....and Ya Rabba Part 100 by the time Fall is over!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†