Hello Members! Introduce yourself =)- Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

318

Views

15.3k

Users

41

Likes

460

Frequent Posters

mind-googling thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: cosworthkid007



I have uploaded my video at the CC cover page bottom only here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/chat-clubs/1463622/the-iconic-legends-chat-club-58-invites-only

yahaan nahi daloonga varna OBJ meri pungi baja dega..


maine tumhari pungi sun li
mr.ass thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
wow, the cosworth "kid" is an old dude! LOL
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mind-googling


She's Punjabi, but a fan of all the, well almost all, Bengali singers, e.g. Aneek, Abhigyan and Anwesha. She was there as Aneek's biggest fan in the universe. I'd not be surprised if she also turns out to be a singing sensation herself. :-)

@osprisshowMOU-I guess our dear Googly already explained all:) I am punjabi Kuri
@Googly-I can only do keertan and not expert in singing bollywood songs....music and singing is my life....but i wont be able to sing in a reality show....he he he....
God bless.
with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
mind-googling thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: malaysiangirl

@osprisshowMOU-I guess our dear Googly already explained all:) I am punjabi Kuri

@Googly-I can only do keertan and not expert in singing bollywood songs....music and singing is my life....but i wont be able to sing in a reality show....he he he....
God bless.
with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl


Ah, I've lost so much weight and feeling so much fitter with 'Googly'. Thanks for cutting the 'ji' out MGal jee! 😊
Edited by mind-googling - 16 years ago
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mind-googling


Ah, I've lost so much weight and feeling so much fitter with 'Googly'. Thanks for cutting the 'ji' out MGal jee! 😊

I feel comfortable addressing you as GooglySmile I wont add ji because you will start adding Ji....
sometimes it just happens....adat se majboor....
God bless.
with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
mr.ass thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: malaysiangirl

I feel comfortable addressing you as Googly😊 I wont add ji because you will start adding Ji....
sometimes it just happens....adat se majboor....
God bless.
with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl



too late 😛
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Waheguru..
too late😲
god bless.
with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey members :)
this goes out to all if you:
welcome to SRGMP Superstar forum. Enjoy your time here!!!
mind-googling thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I'm waking this thread up!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAH1Znb64Zs[/YOUTUBE]

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".