Hello Members! Introduce yourself =)

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#1
Hey all.
I'm so excited to watch SRGMP. I thought it would be a good idea to introduce ourself.
You cn call be sweetdesi. I hope to make new friends. I was around for the L'il Master forum, and hope to be a daily member for SRGMP! I love watching Zee TV, since its the ONLY channel have.
Tell me about yourself =)
-Sweetdesi

Created

Last reply

Replies

318

Views

15.3k

Users

41

Likes

460

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#2
Hey, I'm debayon, although, you can call me debo, debu, whatever.😛
I am active on DM, CID forum and the II forum. Nice to meet all of you!😃
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: debayon

Hey, I'm debayon, although, you can call me debo, debu, whatever.😛

I am active on DM, CID forum and the II forum. Nice to meet all of you!😃

nice to meet you =)
looking foward to seeing you around on the forum =]
calizgurl thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#4
Hii im Radhika from usa california and i jus reli luv watching saregamapa so yeah!!!! Cant wait 😊
494192 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#5
Hi im pimp 😃 LOL
im totally excited about VS coming back AND im really looking forward to see my Rini Di in the competition 👍🏼
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

Hi im pimp 😃 LOL
im totally excited about VS coming back AND im really looking forward to see my Rini Di in the competition 👍🏼

i lovee your username yaar. your very pimp.
since we are freinds, i'll help cheer on your Rini Di!
did she get in the show all the way? i hope she did!
Yuvian_forever thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#7
hiii i am shipzrox waiting for SA RE GA MA PA
i love DID LIL MASTERS so i am addicted to that forum that's why i mostly visit hat forum only but lets see how is SARE GA MA PA SINGING SUPERSTAR.
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#8
Hey y'all I'm Taz
and i can be only crazy fan when it comes to my favorites.
I think srgmp is miles ahead of any other singing show and i SUPER excited to see Vishal and Shekhar as judges and Purab and a host i loved him in rock on =D
and Hi PIMPETTE!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
#9
Hello. Do I even need to give an introduction? 😆

I'm India's Next Singing Superstar of course! 😆

I'm excited for SRGMP! And I'm excited for Rini di. Go Rini Di. Rock that stage! 😎
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 16 years ago
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#10
Excuse me Cutie pie rani i think i need a little intro i dont get it
ive never heard of you before

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".