DanceMaster thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Does Vijay Tv think the viewers are blind.

It is very clear that they are supporting Rinson even when he is making so many mistakes.

And as for Rafik and pooja, their dance is pathetic and they have no coordination. For a mediocre dance performance they are made to sit with chairs on the stage as if they are better than the rest of the Jodies. They should have been eliminated long back.
It is very obvious that Uma Riaz is totally biased towards Rafik. She has proclaimed it many times on camera.
How can a " Senior Judge " as she is called (Senior by age I guess) be biased towards one Jodi and be expected to give good judgements. Uma is continuously going to push Rafik forward.
The Muslim - Muslim formula is working.

I had respect for Vijay Tv's openness and good sense in programming but they seem to be following the other channels in the wrong areas. - Biased programming - Vijay Tv will start loosing its viewership if this continues.

In Jodi No 1 also Radhika's bias towards Satish and DD is so obvious.DD cannot match Sathish but the channel is supporting its people.

Channel comment - TV lla edelam sagajam appa.

Viewers hope that both in Jodi No 1 And in Jodi No 1 Junior that the BEST Jodis win.

God Bless

Dance Master

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanceMaster

Does Vijay Tv think the viewers are blind.

It is very clear that they are supporting Rinson even when he is making so many mistakes.

And as for Rafik and pooja, their dance is pathetic and they have no coordination. For a mediocre dance performance they are made to sit with chairs on the stage as if they are better than the rest of the Jodies. They should have been eliminated long back.
It is very obvious that Uma Riaz is totally biased towards Rafik. She has proclaimed it many times on camera.
How can a " Senior Judge " as she is called (Senior by age I guess) be biased towards one Jodi and be expected to give good judgements. Uma is continuously going to push Rafik forward.
The Muslim - Muslim formula is working.

I had respect for Vijay Tv's openness and good sense in programming but they seem to be following the other channels in the wrong areas. - Biased programming - Vijay Tv will start loosing its viewership if this continues.

In Jodi No 1 also Radhika's bias towards Satish and DD is so obvious.DD cannot match Sathish but the channel is supporting its people.

Channel comment - TV lla edelam sagajam appa.

Viewers hope that both in Jodi No 1 And in Jodi No 1 Junior that the BEST Jodis win.

God Bless

Dance Master

yeah u are absolutely correct wat u said..
fan4eva thumbnail
I agree with u...... not only Rinson, even they give lots of hype and always praising Varun- Abinaya pair just bcoz they r small and Abinaya s an actor's daughter and Pranav bcoz they have been with them in Boys vs Girls..... There r more better jodies than them but they r not even appreciating them well......
   And about Sathish and DD...... DD just knows to act and Zero in Dance...... As Sathish s a good dancer they have made it upto finale...... atleast for finals they should leav tis biased judgement and give away the title for the deserving jodi.....Edited by fan4eva - 13 years ago
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guess sivakarthikeyan is losing it! heard hez the director of this show but i dont have any confirmation!
DanceMaster thumbnail
Amazing performance by Madan & Gabriela!!!

True talent exhibited.

They deserve this title - Jodi No 1 Junior - Winners.

Good Show Madan & Gabriella!!!
All the very Best for the future and in Life.

Love & God Bless

Dance Master
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Jodi No1 Junior Results..

In junior jodi show Madan and Gabreilla choreo by premgopal master won the title and two lakh prize money...even judge uma riyaz gave some gifts to them....

Next Rinson and Yagna were the first runner up and won one lakh prize money....
and rinson got best individual dancer award from judge george..

Congrats to all the junior winners from my side..