Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: dil_kya_kare22

😆😆😆 yeh same here i wud luv 2 see him LOSE!!!

me too.......that episode will be so cool to watch....i mean......shikar thinks he's the best......what will happen to him when he'll realize that he's just a dumb ass / loser...........Anyway, did you guys the look of loser on his face when Lalit  and Peehu were burning his elections posters and t-shirts......😆 😆 😆 😆

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

me too.......that episode will be so cool to watch....i mean......shikar thinks he's the best......what will happen to him when he'll realize that he's just a dumb ass / loser...........Anyway, did you guys the look of loser on his face when Lalit  and Peehu were burning his elections posters and t-shirts......😆 😆 😆 😆

did i???...hmmm...no...how was he looking?..handsome? or he's usual funny, angry face?....all i know he always have the same facial expression in his face....😆

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

did i???...hmmm...no...how was he looking?..handsome? or he's usual funny, angry face?....all i know he always have the same facial expression in his face....😆

yes khushi.....he had the same facial expression.....he doesn't know how to react when the world considers him as a loser.....😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail
😆😆

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

yes khushi.....he had the same facial expression.....he doesn't know how to react when the world considers him as a loser.....😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

😆😆😆 lucky charm well said 👏 n thanks 4 the update abt palak n lalit burnin the posters