khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
hey...just wondering who exactly is running for the GS elections against Shikhar...Palak or Peehu?......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faryalchoudry thumbnail
Palak is running for GS elections.
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: faryalchoudry

Palak is running for GS elections.

thanks....but after what happen is she still going to run?...

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

thanks....but after what happen is she still going to run?...

we have no idea about it....cuz Palak has just regained conscious at hospital.....but i have a feeling that Peehu might replace Palak....

pichirocks thumbnail
i think peehu will campaign for palak and make her win GS election,how i want shikhar to loose badly for this election.from the very beginning he is troubling TABLE NO.7now its his turn
khushix thumbnail
i also feel that its going to be peehu and shikhar running for the GS.....and as i have predicted before that both might have an equal vote which leaves one more vote...krish!!!...who would he vote for?...i hope this happens...coz' i know he will def. vote for peehu... when that day comes...i really wanna see the look on shikhar's face....i wish that happens after our sahara comes back....
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

i also feel that its going to be peehu and shikhar running for the GS.....and as i have predicted before that both might have an equal vote which leaves one more vote...krish!!!...who would he vote for?...i hope this happens...coz' i know he will def. vote for peehu... when that day comes...i really wanna see the look on shikhar's face....i wish that happens after our sahara comes back....

i hope that whatever u predicted happens..... i would love to see shikar's reaction after krish supporting peehu.....but anyway.....i dont know why but krish is somehow concerned about peehu, palak n soham.....he's not at all happy that they have decided to stand up for GS election..he's trying to give them so many warnings.....but i don't know what is all this about....i am saying this because after palak was in hospital....krish's dad was talking to him.....and krish said to his dad "Palak had to pay for standing up in GS election", then his dad said "so u agree that shikar is behind all this" and then at last, his dad said "what if ur sister was in palak's place...how would u have reacted?" and then Krish was so shocked....yet in deep thoughts about what his dad said..... = he is concerned about palak, that's why he doesn't want her to stand up for GS election......

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

i hope that whatever u predicted happens..... i would love to see shikar's reaction after krish supporting peehu.....but anyway.....i dont know why but krish is somehow concerned about peehu, palak n soham.....he's not at all happy that they have decided to stand up for GS election..he's trying to give them so many warnings.....but i don't know what is all this about....i am saying this because after palak was in hospital....krish's dad was talking to him.....and krish said to his dad "Palak had to pay for standing up in GS election", then his dad said "so u agree that shikar is behind all this" and then at last, his dad said "what if ur sister was in palak's place...how would u have reacted?" and then Krish was so shocked....yet in deep thoughts about what his dad said..... = he is concerned about palak, that's why he doesn't want her to stand up for GS election......

maybe krish knows what shikhar is upto that's why he doesnt want anything to happen to his "friends"....

pichirocks thumbnail
i dont know what's going on krish's mind but i really want him to teach alesson to shikhar.i want him to do something so that earth shifts off beneath that losers feet.i hope krish indirectly supports table no.7 in GS Election.i really want to see look on shikhar's face after he loses elections 😆
dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pichirocks

i dont know what's going on krish's mind but i really want him to teach alesson to shikhar.i want him to do something so that earth shifts off beneath that losers feet.i hope krish indirectly supports table no.7 in GS Election.i really want to see look on shikhar's face after he loses elections 😆

😆😆😆 yeh same here i wud luv 2 see him LOSE!!!