Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lolz Poco........ I was one of the SRians who did see Ammy pain........  So "hee hee" Now SRians wont be such a proud community when one of them brags about herself😎
But don't tell anyone.........I am a convert from AR *hawwwwww*
'ducks for cover' all sade ande tamatar, fungus waley chole........basi kadhi ke stinky pakode coming my way.

I did enjoy AR in their time and when SID-RID decided to move on I thought well why not....... and slowly I caught on and got hooked to their chemistry....... coz they symbolise relation like a cool urban couple..... and now I think of them in one breadth with Sid's name off course before RidzπŸ˜‰

But Armaan......... u just cant ignore this wonderful man...πŸ‘πŸΌ....... and he needs to blast Sid-Rid....its OK its human and they are his frns.....itna toh haq banta hai.............kuch bhi bolo just flush  it out of your system.🀒 They will eventually be happy tht A said tht rather than suffer in silence and become a bundle of nerves.
nikita_88 thumbnail
I love SR-ians as I did say in the AT because we can be critical of Sid and yet understand that Armaan is not to blame because if we wanted to we could play the whole blame game as well! πŸ˜†

A hug to all SR-ians and a little reminder of your famous words Poco πŸ˜†

Royalty of Hearts

We put the C in class and compassion
We put the S in Sensibilty and Sensitivity

We are the fairytale children, no matter how many hurdles come our way we always find our happily ever after.

We hang to life by a silken thread of hope
And as our silk thread gives us freedom to dream
We paint the world in the colours of the heaven
Heaven is where we came from as God wished us Bon Voyage

We are hot naughty and a nice fragrant bunch of hearts
We are all babies of destiny who live in clouds perfumed by a secret spice!

Hehehe!
poonamkhandelwa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I HOPE THOSE ARIANS LEARN SOMETHING FRM US...HE HE HE..SIDDHIMA ROXXX..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks ppz! Cheers!πŸ₯³

Group hug! πŸ€—

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Coz we are posh Jananis!!:D
and I really love our gang now more than the show and Sr themselves !<3
We drool, We laugh , We dream, We cry and we criticise the show equally , NORMALLY.
Our AT in all circumstances remains positive, tries to see both sides of the coin before jumping with our guns . Yes we do bash, get mad , angry at certain character , actors and ppl of the forum if the bash our couple. But isn't flaws part of human nature??And thus we are normal ppl living in our normal world!!
Oh! I really love all of you SO much I can go on and on about it! :P :D
Amazing post nitzzy! πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Coz we are posh Jananis!!:D
and I really love our gang now more than the show and Sr themselves !<3
We drool, We laugh , We dream, We cry and we criticise the show equally , NORMALLY.
Our AT in all circumstances remains positive, tries to see both sides of the coin before jumping with our guns . Yes we do bash, get mad , angry at certain character , actors and ppl of the forum if the bash our couple. But isn't flaws part of human nature??And thus we are normal ppl living in our normal world!!
Oh! I really love all of you SO much I can go on and on about it! :P :D
Amazing post nitzzy! πŸ€—

Love you loads , Paro! πŸ€—
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
i knw even i feel dat way.....its great being a part of such a wise n sensitive fan club......SR rock n so do we SRians
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

i knw even i feel dat way.....its great being a part of such a wise n sensitive fan club......SR rock n so do we SRians

Isi bat par aao aur mere gale padd jaao! πŸ€—
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">Isi bat par aao aur mere gale padd jaao! πŸ€—</font>

πŸ€—
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Coz  We are Fairy Tale Children...We believe in Sensibility And Sensitivity...We know the Thin line between Criticizing and Bashing...We Love,Live Laugh,Hope and Above All We Are Class And Compassion....I really m proud of Being A SR'ian...Its coz we are Grounded And WE Believe in Reality And Spreading Love Smiles Truth And Awareness As Well......

PS...Super Excellent post Nitzy...Loved it...Cheers to our Friendship....We are Posh We Are Positive...We believe in Faith And Respect...πŸ€— πŸ₯³ ☺️  πŸ€—