Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
But i think Riddhima needed to do something......Nowadays Its Always Sid who is trying everything for the relationship not Riddhima......Sid will need some assurances....N how long can someone resist a hubby like Sid 😳 😳 😳
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So I'm an AR fan, but it seems like I'm the only one who thinks that Sid has been maha patient with Ridzi???? :(

All those things you pointed out, true - but I feel a little out of context.   On one had the argument is that she chose Sid because she loved him, not out of duty, hence the beautiful story of SR. On the other hand the argument is that she chose Sid over her love Armaan, so he (Sid) ought to be grateful??? I'm confused (and if you didn't say this, I apologize - my head's spinning from reading all the Sid shoulda, Sid shouldn'ta posts today).

All in all, I think this was a long time coming - she may have done alllll that you said, and then some, but honestly, I'll disagree on one count only.   

In a marriage, SPECIALLY one with such hurdles, the guy has to know, in more than just words and far away actions, that the wife he took a chance on, and agreed to marry when neither loved each other, the one who he loves, and is gaga over, and is constantly trying to make happy, is indeed in love with him.   And the ultimate move, and the basis, of a marital relationship is the security and knowledge that your spouse is yours and yours alone, to trust, to hold, to cry at, to rage at, to come to in anger, in pain, in happiness, in ecstacy, in madness. And that they'll always be there, FOR YOU.   I don't think Sid, uptil this point, has much to believe that THAT is the relationship they have.

I realize some of the things you say SHOW that this relationship is made of sterner stuff, but I don't think Ridzi ever said those things to him ...

I think his ... questions ... were right in their place. I'm an ARian, and everytime I see these scenes, I do wish it was AR depicting them, but I have to say that I liked how the CVs made him speak his heart to her, and that she accepted it, and respected his concerns, regardless of whether she agreed or disagreed with him. And that she did something to make him happy.

I agree, it'll be sweeter if he says 'you didn't have to do this' and covers her up ..

and no, as I said in another post - I'm not an SRian in disguise, I just like Sid.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome post Guddi πŸ‘πŸ‘

Chalo koi toh hai jo Mrs. Modi k liye bhi sochta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I also don't think she needs to prove anything to Sid bcoz time & again Ridz prove her loyalty towards him.....

But i think wen Sid told Ridz to prove her love he was not expecting his ' DAKU HASEENA ' to turn dis BOLD.... he simply needs an assurance from her side dat she loves him....

And vaise bhi i think Sid being a nice husband will cover her up & will say dat she don't need to do anything to prove him dat she belongs to him & den may b Mrs. Modi will confess her luv 4 her cute doc...

But one thing 4 sure dat whatever happens tom. will take Siddhima's relation one step higher..

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=They can consummate tomorrow or they can consummate 2 years later, it will still remain that Riddhima has fully surrendered herself to Siddhanth and has welcomed him to her heart, her soul....and other parts too. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

[/QUOTE]

🀣🀣 🀣

U r toooooooooo good...

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Guddi,

Awesome post............Loved yr take and the points u have made.

Love Siddhima.

Keep going

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOved what you wrote thank god Ridz has brains....I do not think what Ridz did was wrong..Sure this a prt of love..and she showed that Yes she loves him and is ready for the next thing...........
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Guddi,πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome Post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Missed your post but Good to see you back in action.πŸ˜‰
Riddhima has already proved her dedication,commitment & loyalty to Sid & her marriage.
Well Last time Riddhima removed her top & confessed her love for her cute hubby in subconscious mind after consuming alcohol.
This time after having Cake & Cappucinno,She's ready to take the relationship to next level & till eternity.
Siddhima were emtionally attached earlier.
Siddhima are physically attached now.......Do Jism,Ek Jaan.
Consummation is just a matter of time.
Nothing wrong b/w a husband & wife.
Love has many types.......Physical Love.......Emotional Love.......Seductional Love......etc.
Siddhima portrays all types of love.

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: battu87

Nice Title & A Nice post Hun πŸ˜Š

will like 2 see Sid saying (tumhe prove karne ki zaroort nahin hai Riddhima ) & Covering Ridz with the cloth😊 (Frm my point of view ... no offence)😊

Sid n Riddhima 4ever

i agree...it will b nice if this happens.........btw it was a nice post
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great topic

Rids actions have proved so many times that she loves Sid and today in her mind she said too, yeh woh lamha hai, mera pyar ka sapoor tumara liya,

norzar