ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
if ever jashodha is caught in the fire just then reet or thakur helped her out will she be a changed person or she will always remain the same or will she want to change kunwar also..............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

if ever jashodha is caught in the fire just then reet or thakur helped her out will she be a changed person or she will always remain the same or will she want to change kunwar also..............

for now she is fine in this kind of character cuz she adds some interest to the show.
at least she is working with her husband not against him.
don't like her but like her strong personality....for that reason i like her better than the other women who are just wimps in the haveli....😊😊
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
i never understand how can that aishwarya is not aware of her hubby plan at all.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

for now she is fine in this kind of character cuz she adds some interest to the show.
at least she is working with her husband not against him.
don't like her but like her strong personality....for that reason i like her better than the other women who are just wimps in the haveli....😊😊

i read a lot about her being positive in another show would like to see her turning positive to watch her in a new avatar.