exoticflower thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

you should not be surprised if Amma (Swasti) the least deserving candidate walks away with  the Trophy because the entire Bihar votes for her in tons and tons.  in the first place she should not have been selected at all.  by selecting Swasti better Talented dancer was eleminated when actyally SWasti should have been eleminated. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am sorry...i dont agree with you.....it is not just about Bihar...

at the age of 6, she is quite talented...and if you want to say that she was not matching upto the others....dont forget they were almost double her age....

plus, nobody really forced Colors Channel to select her....they should have raised the minimum age a bit higher....5 years is too less....and 5-14 years is a big age span....differences and comparisons were bound to be there...but for a child of 6 years....she is much better than all the rest...check her out when she gains another 5-6 years.......

my daughter is 5 years, and all her classmates are in the 5-7 years age group.....and i know...where all of them stand...so she is definitely talented....nobody can contest that....

plus, you know why Swasti was there in the show till date.....because she had a big fan base (and not just in Bihar as you suggest).....because normal people with small children really understand that she is gifted considering her age.........she has the courage to face competition with others...and she has been retained because the channel's viewership base really widened because of her presence..........just like earlier, child prodigies like Saloni etc. were huge hits........they also earned a lot because of her presence....

so please dont be rude saying that it was just one region that helped in her retention....
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i say that Swasti is not more deserving than Yash and Cyrus!

This elimination is wrong!!
flute thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

swasti is not at all bad...but she lacks all time just due to her less age.

cdd wants a versatile dancer....😊
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
like swasti 's father said.. "its a catch 22 situation.."

Swasti is good and she had a lot of fans.. if she hadnt been eliminated.. she wud have given tough competition to Piyush..sparsh....
Many people watch CDD only bcoz of Swasti...

Now coming to dance... Swasti is the weakest....Its unfair for other better dancers to get voted out.. its not there fault too....But the show s format is such.. and just accept.. everything

Though it hurt a lot when Cyrus was eliminated 😭
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Give the girl a break, she is just 5 years old. Yes agreed she didn't match up to some of the older kids but that girl in a few years will be a talent bomb...