RISHTA.COM RE-RUNS !!!

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Im soo excited, Rishta.com is having re-runs

I put all episodes of Rishta.com in recording for my DVR and on Thursday , day after rishta ended, at 9:30 am , the first episode of Rishta.com aired,

I think its every Thursday 9:30 am , I put this Thursdays in recording and I hope they air the 2nd episode :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalrain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome!!! is this like their way to see if they can get decent TRP's and finally decide if there is a seasno 2?
bheegi thumbnail
I am loving the reruns ... more than the first season because I can appreciate the characters even more now. I love the fact that each episode has an underlying theme that connects all the characters.

Every time I see an episode, I can't help but remark- what an intelligently written show!

We need more shows like this on TV.Most other shows are an insult to the intelligence of the audience.

Highly recommend reruns to first time and repeat viewers.
Edited by bheegi - 13 years ago
kads_8302 thumbnail
They didn't show Rishta at 9.30 am on thursday...
choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They showed it every single day this week , 9:30 am for US viewers , so maybe 10:30 am for India viewers,

they showed up to isha's dads bday party
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi, if you're watching in Australia, the re runs come around 9am on Monday mornings! am absolutely loving this idea of showing the re runs!!