Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
adorable post sweetie😊
i am so happy to see SidMaan's bromance baack!
I missed it😳
As for ArSh, there is so much yet to happen.
this is just the beginning
hira_87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello! 🤗
As usual ur post is BRILLIANT! 👏

Have been reading ur posts for quite some time now but always fall short of words when it comes to replying… I must say u r truly a gifted writer!

Coming to the episode! Loved every bit of it. From Sidmaan's awesome chemistry to ArSh angry Eye lock to Sid-Shilpa innocent friendship n to SR's amazingly pure intensity….

Today after watching the episode n reading the title of ur post I remembered some poetic lines I had read somewhere.. I think the lines suit all of them.

Hum nazuk nazuk dil wale, bus aise he to hote hain
Kabhe hanste hain kabhe rote hain, kabhe dil mai khwab pirote hain
Kabhe mehfil mehfil pherte hain, kabhe zaat mai tanha hote hain
Kabhe chup ke mohar sajate hain, kabhe geet labon pe late hain
Kabhe shab bhar jaga karte hain, kabhe lambi taan k sote hain
Hum nazuk nazuk dil wale, bus aise he to hote hain

Lodz of love n prayers!

Hira
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And reminding the audience that when Sid said that Armaan was his elder brother , he meant it , he pouts like a sulking child and throws his arms around Armaan ... a cute boy hug that shines of nothing except affection and brotherhood. Armaan also gets into his cootchie-coo mood and pulls Sid's cheeks... teasing him...stressing on his big brother seniority and irritating him by reminding him of their gay jokes and how colonel uncle could lock them together. Sid gets itchy in a cute way .... and mind you, Sid has hardly ever thrown these kinds of tantrums with Riddhima. He throws these bratty tantrums with Armaan only and Armaan humorously plays along because he gets a kick out of seeing Sid blow hot and cold and yet cling to Armaan. 😆
-OMG loved the way u described SidMaan's relationship...its so cute and so brotherly😳
-lobed the way u analysed the wholke Riddhima jhadofyin her iron rod lecture and SSA giving their bits about it😃
-and ofcourse Arsh - Armaan gettin scared of Shilpa...lol😆
-SIdMa were Hot and sizzling☺️ Sid wooing Ridziii

OVERALLL ANOTHER FANtasTIc POST...
lub u POCoooo🤗
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Pocu !! 🤗

Yesterday's epi was fabulous. Totally enjoying DMG right now.

Shilpa's so gonna rock Armaan's world. He isn't gonna know what hit him. 🤣

And SR were beautiful yesterday.........Sid was at his intense best and Riddhima was absolutely besotted. She could feel him looking at her, and I loved how her eyes widened as she turned around expecting to find him. She just knew  that he was there. And when he disappeared, I loved how her eyes searched for him. Sid saying, "Tum mujhe dhoond rahin thi na ?"-that wasn't a question, he was just stating what he already knew-just like he knew in the Fire Escape that she loves him, without her having to say anything. Its like they know each other's innermost thoughts and feelings, without any verbalization whatsoever.

And their smiles when they're gazing at each other- awwwwwwww.......... 😳

Looking forward to the song sequence today, esp Shanky's part. rofl. 🤣

-Aditi

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Armaan - Maharani Sachindridevi. Bilkul nahiin badli. 😆

Bottonline - Bless you Riddhima. Whenever I will think of you , it will be a fond thought.
😃

So sweet! :-) Keep writing
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you everyone for taking out time and replying. Means a lot and each response is a new window.

Love and luck always,❤️

God bless everyone. 🤗

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

NitZ,😃

Beautiful Post.👏
Loved Riddhimafied Sid & Sidified Riddhima too.👏
Shilpa,JP & Jiggy were amazing.👏
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Poco,

Wonderful post...............Loved it.

SIDMAAN---------- The best jodi in DMG............Loved them. Their bond is so lovely and the brotherly affection, the way they tease and show how they care abt eachother............Loved them.

ArShi----------- Loved the way Shilpa planning to take the sweet revenge on Armaan...............Totally agree with yr words. Poco as u say evn i feel behind this all fun loving Shilpa, deep their is lots of emotions she hides..........
Armaan now gets afraid of Shilpa..........Great and that Cool guy is so distrubed by her.........Sure some signs there.........I like Arshi they too fight, but the fights are looking funny...........Not like our SR.......so intense and hatred. Arshi i feel no hatred is there.......just they want to play pranks on eachother..........

JPJ: OMG............Such funny guys.........Laughed at them.

Siddhima: Loved that moment...........Now Ridz started to feel Sid presence and the way she searched for him and the disoppined look of Ridz..............Such a lovely treat to watch.........
Sid knows in and out of Ridz and conveying her how she looks and what she was looking for.............That man is awesome........Also the way he was telling that patient that she is my wife and she takes her work seriously...........Sid is proud of her..........Ridz should be even more prouder to have a hubby like SID. Now Sid should stop refering to magazines and ideas from others..............He should know that with his eyes he can do wonders on ridz.........

Once again awesome post Poco.................👍🏼

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yet another wonderful post...poco.....!!!!!!!!!!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Pocuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗....no no nooooo...I had to go take care of my aunt who was sick....and was in the hospital a lot.....no laptop...and her computer at home is ancient...and internet terrible...so I got bumped offf more often than not everytime I logged on....and never long enough

yes everyone needs hope...shilpas hop is armaan....just like Ridhimas was Sidanth..even when she dint know it.😃