Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debby_11 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey nice one lols

u can continue it as a short story if u want :)
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hah, he left. :)
I liked it, she's sad. *snickers*
Maybe if she stopped being an idiot and actually thought about what he's saying instead of calling him a bacha. PSH. see! i always sympathize more with the dudes. :D
U shud show like a sequel, she's ruined and depressed, he's having a good time with the other ppl. And they meet, in the stormy night. 😍 Ahem, :p
-Rinku
vini01 thumbnail
@meera.. yess..please..i think we have no rishta FFs..do continue this as an FF n give it a happy ending..πŸ˜ƒ atleast we ll see a happy rohan here..:D
do continue.. :)
roshaa thumbnail
very well written but its sad😭 poor rohan . you know what this OS is a perfect start for a fan-fiction . plz contniue it. you are a very good writer . plz do write more. πŸ‘
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone! I'll try to figure out a storyline for this😳
firangi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

Hah, he left. :)
I liked it, she's sad. *snickers*
Maybe if she stopped being an idiot and actually thought about what he's saying instead of calling him a bacha. PSH. see! i always sympathize more with the dudes. :D
U shud show like a sequel, she's ruined and depressed, he's having a good time with the other ppl. And they meet, in the stormy night. 😍 Ahem, :p
-Rinku

OMG! I SO AGREE! :] Meeting on a stormy night! 😍 Oh god! I would totally die for a scene like that! Such a great idea :)
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hun, I've got to say - hats off. That was a beautiful One Shot, and you captured the whole scene perfectly! After seeing the last episode, I've got to say this was so realistic. You did really well, I liked how you incorporated Rohan's sensitive side for Isha. He has a thing for her, and in your one shot, you proved it.

I love the way you write - I hope to see more writing from you in the future. Great work, hun!

XO.
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phatty16

Hun, I've got to say - hats off. That was a beautiful One Shot, and you captured the whole scene perfectly! After seeing the last episode, I've got to say this was so realistic. You did really well, I liked how you incorporated Rohan's sensitive side for Isha. He has a thing for her, and in your one shot, you proved it.

I love the way you write - I hope to see more writing from you in the future. Great work, hun!

XO.

Thank you so so so much! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ This is really sweet of you, I'm going to continue this shot and make it into a 3 part series with the second part coming right now πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Recap: Without another word or another look back, Rohan Mehra stomped out of his office. Isha was hit hard with this blow, not knowing how to react. Should she be furious with him pulling out of Rishta? Or should she be hurt with him deciding to go with their rivals. All she knew at this point was that Rohan Mehra had indefinitely walked out of her life--taking with him all their memories and their friendship...all with one look.

Three days later Isha was sitting in her office. Her eyes stared blankly at the laptop screen in front of her. A knock sounded on her door but she was oblivious to it. After waiting a few minutes Ruchika shook her head, watching Isha through the glass door and walked in.

"Isha!" Ruchika said loudly.

"Huh?" Isha glanced up and saw Ruchika standing in front of her, a frown on her face. "Ruch, what's up? Kya hua?"

"Tumhe kya hua Isha? Teen din hogaya hai aur mujhe yeh pata nahi hain ke tum office aati hi kyun ho. You don't meet anybody, you don't talk to clients, and you just come and stare off into space. I think you should just take some time off."

"Agar Rohan hota to..."

Ruchika interrupted. "Oh no. Don't even say his name. Abhi tak uske baare mein soch rahi ho?"

Isha shrugged. "Kya karu Ruch--office khaali khaali lag raha hain."

"Then do something about it Isha." Ruchika sat down across Isha. "Jab se main tumhe jaanti hoon--you'd never give up."

Isha sighed and turned around in her swivel chair. Her eyes fell on a picture from college with Rohan and her, standing with their arms around each other. She put the picture down and turned to face Ruchika again. "What do you want me to do?"

"Talk to him." Ruchika said rationally.

"Tumhe lagta hain ke maine koshish nahi ki hogi?" Isha gave her a look. "Rohan kabhi bhi kisi ki baat manta hain?"

"Tumhari. Woh hamesha tumhari baat manta hain." Ruchika shrugged.

"Ruch, I tried. I tried to stop him--he wouldn't listen though." Isha stood from her chair and walked to the window facing his closed office. "I would try again if I knew it would work."

Ruchika shook her head and stood. "Dono ke dono itne stubborn."

"I heard that." Isha said.

"Then do something about it," Ruchika glared before she left Isha's office.

Isha walked towards her door and opened it briefly before shutting it again. This office and this company was her life. She had thought it meant the same to Rohan but in the past few weeks he had proven all he thought of was money; everything else was futile to him.

"You haven't been so perfect yourself," she reprimanded herself. She knew she hadn't been honest with Rohan or with anyone else in the company. She had begun neglecting everything since she had met Aashish; or rather ever since Aashish had shown interest in her. She had become like any other girl--pleased with the attention. She glanced down at the employees in the office and shook her head. Rohan had mentioned something about Aashish and now she didn't know what to do. Who should she trust? Her friend of more than 10 years, or someone she loved?

-----

"Welcome to India Marriages Rohan," Vidhur opened the door to a large spacious office and Rohan stepped inside.

A side of his mouth tilted upwards. "Seriously this is my office?"

"Of course," Vidhur nodded. "Aur kiske liye? Newest recruit gets the best of the best." Rohan nodded before sitting down on his plush leather chair. "Suits you. Better than what it was before."

Rohan opened his mouth to say something until he decided against it, silently nodding as Vidhur walked out of his office.

Rohan sighed before pulling out his laptop from his bag. He at least had this old thing to hold onto. His one memory from Rishta that he brought along with him.

His cell phone rang unexpectedly and so he glanced at the caller ID and shook his head. "Hello?"

"Rohan." The other person said.

"Miss. Isha Mirchandni, boliye, ek thapar ke baad doosra maarne ka mann kiya kya? Main aajao? Abhi free hoon."

"Rohan, mazak mat karo."

"Nahi, meri itni himmat," Rohan scoffed. "Anyways, why'd you call Isha?"

"Hum baat kar sakhte hain?" she asked in a soft tone.

He frowned and shook his head. "Abhi hum kya kar rahe hain, zaara yeh bhi bata do."

She let out a tired sigh. "Not like this Rohan."

"Then how Isha, care to enlighten me?"

"Why are you being so difficult Rohan?" Isha said in a louder voice. "Main koshish kar rahi hoon na?"

"Kis baat ki koshish Isha? I've already gone from the company."

"I want my friend."

"He's gone too." Rohan said bitterly. "Bahot hogaya Isha. Teen din pehle jo hua--shayad wohi humari dosti ka anth tha."

Rohan glanced out his window and saw the rain pouring down. He pressed his hand against the cold glass.

"Nahi Rohan. Nothing ends like that." Isha said softly. "One time--meet me?"

His finger traced a water droplet and he sighed. "When?"

"Tonight? Mere ghar par?" Isha suggested.

"Nahi." Rohan declined. "Office mein. What time?"

"8 pm?"

Rohan agreed. "Alright see you then."

He waited to hear the click from her phone before letting out a loud groan. He was upset with himself. He had vowed to himself never to go back to Rishta.com; let alone for a meeting and now three days later and here he was. He wished he could say that he was going on his own terms to finish things off once and for all. A part of him knew though--nothing could be done with him and Isha or with him and Rishta.com. Isha was his friend from college and Rishta was their company starting together. Letting go of both of those things was like letting himself wander free and even though most people assumed he enjoyed being free--right now wasn't one of those times.

Edited by indiandoll89 - 13 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*mouth wide open*

You are AMAZING.

That was awesome!
I loved Ruchika-Isha's convo.
Isha needed that.

Can't wait for the last part :)
<3