new arsh fic-{~ArSh married!!!~}COMPLETED!

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey frnds.......this is my 100th post...heheπŸ˜†.......finally....n in its celebration here is a treat for u........πŸ˜‰
This is my 3rd creation.....i am so liking the ongoing track of ArSh and yesterday's episode  was the one which motivated me...and this kind of story came into my mind and I want to share it with you all in the form of an one shot...............

Hope u will like it....😊

An ArSh fic........ {~ArSh married!!!~}.........πŸ˜›

Promo:

As the dawn began the sun rays spread through the sky.....lightening the whole world.....

Bringing a new life within the hearts of people....bringing new track to the life of people...

The sun rays peeped in.....those rays from the window were directly hitting them.....disturbing the two people...who actually seemed to be a couple....distracting them from their beautiful dream world they were in.....the two slept hugging each other... his one hand was under her head which served as a pillow to her...and while sleeping also he took the care of her head which was banded and his other hand was on her waist holding her protectively....while she hugged him tight facing his chest'.there was nothing vulgar or sexual in the way their bodies touched each other...It just showed a simple and a beautiful feeling about the way they love each other'there was there this cuteness.....both sleeping with a smile on their face... smile of contentment.....smile of satisfaction....smile of true happiness.............

So that was the promo or precap.....whatever you may call....

As said it will be a one shot....it will really be a one shot.... and I will be updating it in a day or two....

Do you liked the starting....

Do comment...or at least press the like button below if u liked it......

index...(press on the link to go to that part directly..)

Thank you....

God bless you .....

Take care.........😊😊😊

Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
heyyy...thanx dear.......😊
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Heyyyyy.....how are you all?πŸ˜›

Here is your most awaited update..πŸ˜†.. as said I will update it in a day or two...here is the update...thanx a lot for all the comments you all posted n all who liked it...😊😊😊

And yeh 1 announcement- this is only the half part of this OS...this is what I hav written till now...and thought of posting it....i know I know...i said that it will really be a one-shot.......i thought of writing everything n posting it together....but guyz I am really stuck up with my studies...schools...practicals...daily assignments...tuitions...having hectic life...and hence unable to write more.... dint wanted to make you wait more... Next update...cant say anything...will try to update as soon as possible.....😊

And now...with the 1st update....here I go.........hope you all will enjoy this.....

πŸ˜›

ArSh fic...{~ArSh married!!!~}

Hello Friends,

This is me.........wanna share something with you all....and here I go.....

Unilateral relationships are dangerous.....they cause too much pain, misery and sorrow so it is better to avoid such situations.....

Till now I have been blaming myself for all that happened in my life....I thought I was destined to be lonely sad and suffer pains because maybe I was not a good man...and all...these were the thoughts I used to think about myself.....I thought I will never be able to live without HER even for a single moment....I was too possessive about her...but later this made my life difficult...Once upon a time...yeh....I used to love a girl...i think it will be better if I call it as a hard core and authentic deep infatuation rather than love...so that was what my relationship with her...everytime we were on the verge of taking this relationship to another level...some or the other thing happened...which bunged our this thinking...the same kind of thing happened on the day I was going to make her my fiance but...bingo...everything finished...i changed myself for her...even put my life on stake for her....waited for her to be back in my life...but she moved on....and I left back.....earlier I blamed myself for this and mourned over it...but now I get it...it was all that God wanted...how can I be with the person who was not my soulmate...how can I live with her when I am destined to live with another person...my true love.........and now I am wih my jaan, my true love......it is rightly said you know....these one-sided relationships are inevitably problematic.....really and you know it is much better to move ahead and rather than being sad and sorry later....after suffering lot of depression I decided to move on.....sadness happiness-this cycle is always there in everyone's life....I believe maintenance of appropriate balance is a must to have a good life....

Some of us regard lust, envy and possessiveness as essential qualities of love...Therefore, we try to assess our love on the basis of these criteria(...and same was what I did)...They are actually its impurities and true love is devoid of these qualities...True love is not binding but liberating in nature...and I was bounded when I so called loved HER...and I thought this is what love is...as once I heard that love changes a man...i was finding my happiness in that binding......but this is not the case with my jaan...with her I am what I am actually...No complaints, no demands...it is a BIT there but that will never ever interfere in our life as LOVE is the MOST important for us............

Presence and guidance of nice people can transform our lives....they are the gems of life...I regard those people to be very fortunate ,who somehow find the right people either by sheer luck, coincidence or their own efforts.....and now I am also lucky and fortunate.... I have also one....that right person....gem of my life....though I got that person very late after I suffered alottt...but now I am happy....really happy to have that person...by my side...as my better half...my life....my jaan....my shona .....

It has been three days since I am married to my shona....I am really happy of her being by my side...we being tied in a relationship...we taking promise of living by each others side for not only this life but upcoming next lives too....you must be thinking that everything thing is fine now in my life....but to tell you the truth...our life still needs enhancement...a bit of improvement....

Life after marriage implies shouldering many responsibilities....Both the life partners have to coordinate their efforts to fulfill these responsibilities properly....and everything is fine with us on these terms....we share everything as how a husband and a wife lives...as how a married couple lives together....we cooperate each other respect each other....but there is one thing which is missing....and that is one of the most required essence of married life...that is communication....if a couple freely communicate with each other on various issues from their early years then such disparities can be easily avoided...It will not only gradually decrease their differences but simultaneously also teach them to accept them gracefully...Thus, they recognize each other's negative and positive points...i believe...Furthermore, they learn to love each other not only because of their strengths but also despite  their weaknesses...

And this time I am really responsible for the kind of relationship we are sharing....our marriage was very unexpected and sudden one...(..will tell you guyz some other time about it...how we got married...)...though I starting loving my jaan since a long time back...a part of me knew it....but I kept on denying it...i was scared to confess it....but now I proudly say that "my jaan...I Love You... I really Love You shona.....please forgive me....i know...i was behaving as a stupid jerk before...you were their with me as a friend forever...and I......i hope I can gain your love for me once again....i know you still love me...and I will make you confess it soon......and I promise....I will be there by your side forever and ever and ever...."

friends...you know...i hope I can say all this to her...but I am unable to do that.......

Ohhh...my cell is ringing...will not bore you all much with this post now.....will see you guyz later.....bubyee...take care.....God bless you all.....

-armaan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was sitting on his laptop for a long time...typing something...his cell rang...and he got up to take the cell to receive it....

He received the call...and came back...and decided to post it in net later what he has written....he has written all that in MS-Word...in hurry he saved it in desktop...it was early in morning around 4'o clock...sleep was far away...but he had to take some sleep otherwise he will not be able to work tomorrow at the hospital...and that too he has been called to hospital early...he finally decided to take some sleep...he went to kitchen to have a glass of water.....

He came back to his bedroom...and saw her sleeping in the bed...his angel....he walked to the couch nearby...and was arranging his pillow...when he heard her murmuring something...she was getting restless...turning sides...seems she was not able to sleep properly...AC was turned off...he guessed...it might be because of hot condition...he turned on the AC...adjusted it to a suitable temperature...and went to her...he covered her with blanket...he pulled the blanket till her neck...and sat beside her...caressing her banded forehead...giving her a small kiss on her forehead and cheeks...he whispered in her ears 'I love you jaan'  ...and was getting up...when she hold his hand tightly and said (still sleeping)- 'don't leave me armaan...i love you...shilpa loves armaan...please be by my side'...saying this she went into her deep slumber again...armaan on listening those three words from her was so elated...he too whispered again-'and armaan loves shilpa....'.......he slept beside her...looking at her....adoring her....

next morning....

As the dawn began the sun rays spread through the sky.....lightening the whole world.....

Bringing a new life within the hearts of people....bringing new track to the life of people...

The sun rays peeped in.....those rays from the window were directly hitting them.....disturbing the two people...who actually seemed to be a couple....distracting them from their beautiful dream world they were in.....the two slept hugging each other... his one hand was under her head which served as a pillow to her...and while sleeping also he took the care of her head which was banded and his other hand was on her waist holding her protectively....while she hugged him tight facing his chest'.there was nothing vulgar or sexual in the way their bodies touched each other...It just showed a simple and a beautiful feeling about the way they love each other'there was there this cuteness.....both sleeping with a smile on their face... smile of contentment.....smile of satisfaction....smile of true happiness.............

this is not the end...there is more to come...πŸ˜›

Do comment plz......😊

And if u liked it....like button is below...do press it...πŸ˜›

Thank you....😊

Wid lots of luv...πŸ˜›

-srishti...

God bless you all.....

Tc.....πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ks_diehardfan01 - 13 years ago
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
awsum promo.......
plz continue soon and add me 2 ur PM list....:)

--fiza
FULTUSI thumbnail
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
awesome promo
update soon
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5