Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

Hey...

nice fic.. loved the concept ...

Armaan has surely moved on for good... .

cnt soon. ...plz pm me too ...

Love

Vini

thanx....πŸ˜›
OkThanksBye thumbnail
thanx....πŸ˜›
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajni-Arsh

hey ur Fic is beyond awesomness I m njoying a lot and Loving tht Armaan is hating ridhima,please add me to ur pm list

thanx alot ....πŸ˜›..........glad you are enjoying it....πŸ˜›...n yeh added u in my pm list...😊
OkThanksBye thumbnail
heyyyyyyyy...........😊
how are you all...?πŸ˜›

so...i became a senior member here...yay...πŸ₯³.......πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†...hehe..lol....ohk...so isi khushi mein next update aap sab ke naam.....πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

and replied to everyone....who commented...πŸ˜›

and also thanx to all those too who liked this fic...

ohk so your next update has almost reached its destination........πŸ˜‰
will be posting it soon....in few minutes...😊

thanx...
luv ya all...
tc...πŸ˜›
Edited by ks_diehardfan01 - 13 years ago
OkThanksBye thumbnail
last part..part-2 pg-8...
and thanx note above..😊

Part -3(a)

Recap - And about getting riddhima out of her mind and heart he really dint have to do hard to ignore her...as this was all natural from him now...riddhima was a past and he has not forgotten it...he has ended it, over and done with the past by his own consent...and in true sense he has moved on in his life...with his jaan...his true love of  his life his wife......................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He reached his cabin...kept the file on the desk...and he heard the announcement for him...to reach the OT...he went....he has to perform three back to back operations...

After 4 hours...

He finally got rest....he headed back to his cabin....sat there and called for the coffee...drinking it...and getting a bit refreshed ..he was reminded of the emails...as he has forgotten his lappy at home...he then called shilpa....

Shilpa-"hello...."

Armaan-"hi shon...a...a...shilpa...how are u now?"

shilpa-" I am ohk...armaan.......u sounding tired...have u took the break..."

armaan(smilingly)-"yup...i did..."

shilpa-"good..."

armaan-"hmm....a...a..shilpa who actually I forgot my lappy there only...please do me a favor check my mails and transfer all those mails related to hospital cases to my hospital acc. wala email.."

shilpa-"ohh..ohk...just gimme 5 mins....(pause)....where is your lappy?"

armaan-"........it must be there on the couch or below that table in front of it..."

shilpa-".............ohk...i got it....wait gimme 5 mins.......(long pause)......................"

shilpa-"it is not working...i mean the password I am entering...have you changed the password..."

armaan-"haan..yup..yeah...I changed it...enter the new one na...."

shilpa-"armaan...how I will know the new password... you have tell me na"

armaan-"oops...haan...sorry woh actually three continuous operations...so a bit tired..."

shilpa(worrying)-"armaan ....you should take some rest..."

armaan-"yup I will...just few work left...after checking mails...i will take rest...and will be back home in 3 hours..."..smiling...

shilpa-"hmmm...ohk....how was the operation..?"

armaan-"hmmm...successful"

shilpa-"good.........."(she said with a bit pride)

amaan(smilingly and then)"hmmm........and yup the password is your full name...all in small caps...(:p)"

shilpa-"my name??????????"

armaan-"ya....."

shilpa-"ohkkk....wait a min...lemme check"

armaan-"hmm...."

shilpa-"no armaan...it is not opening....showing password incorrect"

armaan-"ohhoo...what name you entered..????"

shilpa-"shilpa malhotra"

armaan-"malhotra????"...and it strikd shilpa......

shilpa-"oops...hannn woh..."

armaan-"its ohk...lemme...."

shilpa-"I m sorry...justa min...will type correct one once again..."

armaan(smiling)-"hmmm..."

shilpa after typing...it was still showing that the password entered is incorrect...

shilpa-"armaan...its is not opening...i entered correct one...shilpa mallik...phir bhi nahi khul raha...mera naam toh yahi hai na...(pouting...)"

armaan(smilingly as if actually seeing her face pouting the way she looks...she is so adorable and cute... and then politely he said)-"you type...i am dictating..."

shilpa-"hmm...bolo"

armaan-"s...h...i...l...p...a...a...r...m...a...a...n...m...a...l...l...i...k..........hmm..so done...."

shilpa-"yup...yayy...it opened...."she was half confused and half delighted to know her full name.....lolz...

armaan-"hmm....so transfer those hospital related mails...."

shilpa-"ohk...will do that in a min...."

armaan(heard the door knock so...)-"ohk...shilpa...someone is here...will talk to you later...thanx bye...."

shilpa-"hmmmmmmmm.....hmmm ohk....bubyee..."

he saw a wardboy entering with the reports of some patients...he left it and then went.....armaan....before getting busy...closed his eyes to erase the tirednss...as he closed his eyes his mind wandered to her...his shona...shilpa....and...........

[do read each words...to exactly understand the emotions....the song is bakhuda tumhi ho... from the film kismat connection starring shahid and vidya  and imagine karan instead of shahid and shilpa instead of vidya in the song :B]

Tumhi Meri Saason Mein..., Tumhi Jasbaathon Mein...
Tumhi Lamhaaton Mein..., Tumhi Din Raathon Mein...

Bakhuda Tumhi Ho, Har Jagah Tumhi Ho
Haan Mein Dekhoon Jahaan Jab Us Jagaah Tumhi Ho
Yeh Jahaan Tumhi Ho, Woh Jahaan Tumhi Ho
Is Zameen Se Falak Ke Darmiya Tumhi Ho
Tumhi Ho Beshubaa Tumhi Ho
Tumhi Ho Mujh Mein Haan Tumhi Ho..Tumhi Ho..Oooooo

Kaise Bathaayein Tumhe Aur Kis Tharaah Yeh Kithna Tumhe Hum Chaahathein Hai...
Saaye Bhi Tera Dekhe To Paas Jaake Us Mein Simat Hum Jaathe Hai...
Raastha Tumhi Ho Rehanmaan Tumhi Ho
Jiski Khwaish Hai Humko Woh Panha Tumhi Ho
Tumhi Ho Beshubaa Tumhi Ho...
Tumhi Ho Mujh Mein Haan Tumhi Ho...

Tumhi Meri Saason Mein..., Tumhi Jasbaathon Mein...
Tumhi Lamhaaton Mein..., Tumhi Din Raathon Mein...

Kaise Bathaayein Tumhe Shab Mein Tumhare Khwab Haseen Jo Aathe Hai...
Kaise Bathaayein Tumhe Labz Woh Saare Jism Ko Jo Mehkaathe Hai...
Iftidaar Tumhi Ho, Inthehaan Tumhi Ho
Tumho Jeene Ka Maksadh Aur Wajaah Tumhi Ho

Bakhuda Tumhi Ho, Har Jagah Tumhi Ho
Haan Mein Dekhoon Jahaan Jab Us Jagaah Tumhi Ho
Yeh Jahaan Tumhi Ho, Woh Jahaan Tumhi Ho
Is Zameen Se Falak Ke Darmiya Tumhi Ho
Tumhi Ho Beshubaa Tumhi Ho...
Tumhi Ho Mujh Mein Haan Tumhi Ho..Tumhi Ho..Oooooo

So back from la la land....

After having checked mails....he did took some rest....as he has few work left to-do today before going back home.....

On the other side....shilpa at home....

Having sent those mails...she then was going to close the lappy when she found a word file named on her name........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that was part-3(a)...how was it...???
part-3(b)...will be posting in five minutes....😊

do comment/criticize.....and if lyked...plz press the lyk button below....😊

thanx....πŸ˜›
OkThanksBye thumbnail
so...here i go with the update....😊

Part - 3(b)

Recap - Having sent those mails...she then was going to close the lappy when she found a word file named on her name................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having sent those mails...she then was going to close the lappy when she found a word file named on her name...she got curious and decided to check it out...she opened it and.............this is what she read.....[frnds this is the same thing which I wrote in part 1...posting it here too...those who have forgotten it  can go through this here once again...]

{Hello Friends,

This is me.........wanna share something with you all....and here I go.....

Unilateral relationships are dangerous.....they cause too much pain, misery and sorrow so it is better to avoid such situations.....

Till now I have been blaming myself for all that happened in my life....I thought I was destined to be lonely sad and suffer pains because maybe I was not a good man...and all...these were the thoughts I used to think about myself.....I thought I will never be able to live without HER even for a single moment....I was too possessive about her...but later this made my life difficult...Once upon a time...yeh....I used to love a girl...i think it will be better if I call it as a hard core and authentic deep infatuation rather than love...so that was what my relationship with her...everytime we were on the verge of taking this relationship to another level...some or the other thing happened...which bunged our this thinking...the same kind of thing happened on the day I was going to make her my fiance but...bingo...everything finished...i changed myself for her...even put my life on stake for her....waited for her to be back in my life...but she moved on....and I left back.....earlier I blamed myself for this and mourned over it...but now I get it...it was all that God wanted...how can I be with the person who was not my soulmate...how can I live with her when I am destined to live with another person...my true love.........and now I am wih my jaan, my true love......it is rightly said you know....these one-sided relationships are inevitably problematic.....really and you know it is much better to move ahead and rather than being sad and sorry later....after suffering lot of depression I decided to move on.....sadness happiness-this cycle is always there in everyone's life....I believe maintenance of appropriate balance is a must to have a good life....

Some of us regard lust, envy and possessiveness as essential qualities of love...Therefore, we try to assess our love on the basis of these criteria(...and same was what I did)...They are actually its impurities and true love is devoid of these qualities...True love is not binding but liberating in nature...and I was bounded when I so called loved HER...and I thought this is what love is...as once I heard that love changes a man...i was finding my happiness in that binding......but this is not the case with my jaan...with her I am what I am actually...No complaints, no demands...it is a BIT there but that will never ever interfere in our life as LOVE is the MOST important for us............

Presence and guidance of nice people can transform our lives....they are the gems of life...I regard those people to be very fortunate ,who somehow find the right people either by sheer luck, coincidence or their own efforts.....and now I am also lucky and fortunate.... I have also one....that right person....gem of my life....though I got that person very late after I suffered alottt...but now I am happy....really happy to have that person...by my side...as my better half...my life....my jaan....my shona .....

It has been three days since I am married to my shona....I am really happy of her being by my side...we being tied in a relationship...we taking promise of living by each others side for not only this life but upcoming next lives too....you must be thinking that everything thing is fine now in my life....but to tell you the truth...our life still needs enhancement...a bit of improvement....

Life after marriage implies shouldering many responsibilities....Both the life partners have to coordinate their efforts to fulfill these responsibilities properly....and everything is fine with us on these terms....we share everything as how a husband and a wife lives...as how a married couple lives together....we cooperate each other respect each other....but there is one thing which is missing....and that is one of the most required essence of married life...that is communication....if a couple freely communicate with each other on various issues from their early years then such disparities can be easily avoided...It will not only gradually decrease their differences but simultaneously also teach them to accept them gracefully...Thus, they recognize each other's negative and positive points...i believe...Furthermore, they learn to love each other not only because of their strengths but also despite  their weaknesses...

And this time I am really responsible for the kind of relationship we are sharing....our marriage was very unexpected and sudden one...(..will tell you guyz some other time about it...how we got married...)...though I starting loving my jaan since a long time back...a part of me knew it....but I kept on denying it...i was scared to confess it....but now I proudly say that "my jaan...I Love You... I really Love You shona.....please forgive me....i know...i was behaving as a stupid jerk before...you were their with me as a friend forever...and I......i hope I can gain your love for me once again....i know you still love me...and I will make you confess it soon......and I promise....I will be there by your side forever and ever and ever...."

friends...you know...i hope I can say all this to her...but I am unable to do that.......

Ohhh...my cell is ringing...will not bore you all much with this post now.....will see you guyz later.....bubyee...take care.....God bless you all.....

-armaan.................}

Reading this she...she dint did anything...and what about her expressions??....it was showing nothing...as if no reaction....closing the document and the lappy...she got up...and...went...to the cupboard near the couch...she took out a piece o paper...wrote something and then placed it on the laptop...and then taking out a dress from the wardrobe she went to the bathroom...she came out from there after 5 mins...all dressed in a white frock kinda dress with her hairs half lose and half fastened with a buckle J...ohk...so there she all dressed went out informing the maid that she is going out for some important work and that the maid should take care of the house and tells her that when armaan returns home inform him about her maybe she will be back at 6 in the evening.....and then she went........

4:00pm.......5:00pm.....5:30pm.....

Armaan.....he was through with all his errands...he glanced at the time and his thoughts once again wandered to his lady...he then left for him home...to meet her...

At home....

A car entered the gate...and stopped in front o the house door....armaan got down...and almost ran owards the door...beore pressing the bell...he adjusted his clothing once again as if going for an interview where you have to be in your best...he rang the bell...hoping for her to open the door...the door opened...the maid greeted him...and then went to the kitchen as he almost dashed to his...err...their room...opening it he dint found her...he frowned...he thought she must be in the washroom...he waited but not hearing any sound from there he went there...the door was not locked...he opened to find the washroom empty...he rally got tensed not finding her...he searched in the balcony attached to their room...not finding her there too he went downstairs and called maid...the maid then informed him of her not in the house since 4'o clock...he asked her where she went...but the maid had no answers...he shouted at her for not taking care o her...he was really scared ...where has she went...the maid then inormed him that she said that maybe she will be back at 6...armaan looked at the time...it was five past six...h tried calling her number...but she wasn't responding to it...he was now scared...dreadfully scared...

Armaan-"its 6:10 now...she is still not home...where has she went without informing me...i had a talk wid her around 3 and she I missing from here since 4....ohh...shilpa where are you..."....

Suddenly, something strike...he went to his room...and searched for something...

Armaan(thinking)-"maybe she would have left some note for me..."

He searched near the bed...the bedside table...the wardrobe...dressing table...he had searched almost everywhere in the room...and then he checked the table near the couch...the couch...not finding anything...he helplessly sat there on the couch...with one hand on his head and he breathing heavily...terribly worried about her...where has she went....without any notice...where she might be...hope she is alright and return back soon......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i havent even revised it guyz........have written and posted...
hope u all will lyk it.....
Do comment/crticize...πŸ˜›
and press the like button if u lykd it....😊

thank you...
God bless you all.....
tc.....😊

niki4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice parts
i hope shilpa confess soon
i wonder what she wrote on the piece of paper on top of the laptop
feels good to see armaan happy....and not living like a devdas
continue soon...thanxx for the pm
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah dear its really mind blowing one too gud such a rocking one but where she is gone confused he is so worried plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

Edited by nidha1983 - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ks_diehardfan01

thanx alot devyani....πŸ˜›

ur most welcum...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice parts
pls count. soon