Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Sadhna Sargam
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Edited by risingabove - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Reminder: This is a a live performance. There is no poll. So scores for this round will fully be on in-thread ratings and judges ratings...And once again, Judges Ratings will not be revealed till competition closes.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very well sung by Sadhana Sargam. Difficult, yet very good.
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is perhaps one of those rare ocassions where I liked the live performance more than her rendition in the recording studio. She kept that voice intact, yet sang more openly and actually improvised on her original throughout. And again, she was really enjoying singing the track with Shrinivaas, he too sang superbly in Tamil.

And again, simplistic approach works well here. Better, much better.

This gets a superb 9/10.
Backpiper thumbnail
I appreciate Sadhanajis singing, I like the song. I think i ll give it a 8.
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow what a performance!!! 👏 One of the best live performances....amazed at how she brings the feel and expressions on the stage..I am speechless......Excellent, brilliant, superb,amazing marvellous....I am just awed...a big 10 from me!

Thanks RA for this song!
Abhikumar thumbnail
The sounds quite boring to listen god knows why. I ll give it a 5.5.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As I've mentioned singing live is vastly different from singing in the studio. It becomes a ton more difficult to sing in front of a large audience. This competition between the remaining 3 singers is definitely a tough one!

This is one of my favorite songs of hers. I have listened to it many times. Sometimes I feel that live performances cannot do justice to the singing done in the studio. I feel that most of the time that singers don't really put out their full potential when singing live. But at the same time you must realize that things are immensely different singing live.

This performance of hers is one of the best I've heard! She sung it so close to how she sung it in the studio. Obviously there will be differences. And it also largely depends on the musicians too. These musicians are fabulous indeed.

Ok back to her singing. I thought it was refreshing and fabulous to listen to. She did a beautiful job keeping her expressions throughout the song and maintaining her voice. She had strong voice control and excellent variations in her singing.

The difficulty level wasn't immensely high but it was close. The song isn't an easy one!

If the audience can connect with the singer's voice, then you know that the singing has paid off. And for this one, I for one was able to connect to her voice!
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely performance..

The singing is almost as good as the recorded song. The best part about this performance is that Sadhna ji gave effortless tender emotions to her live singing, which is a difficult job to do. Live singing is a tough challenge for every singer, and Sadhna ji proves herself very nicely here. Her variations are clean, sound great and are lovingly handled. Overall, a really enjoyable presentation. Fantastic singing.
kiti_g thumbnail
Will reiterate what everyone's already stated ... Singing a recorded song live, trying your best to match up to each and every swar of the recorded version with the required expressions, is indeed a challenge!!!
I think Sadhanaji did an excellent job, the expressions were perfect and the singing almost close to perfect! There were very minor flaws ... one instance in the 2nd antara when she went high on 'purvayee' .. .she slipped a bit there.
But overall very very good and very close to the recorded version! 👏