NEW FF:DUTTA & NAKUSHA(upd pg 26)

jess_dutta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys..i know i have not completed my last fic....but am still trying to piece the end of it..anyway thought of writing a short one...

part 1

Ok here..the truth is out'everyone knows naku is innocent and even the truth about her colour is out'naku and dutta are trying to make this marriage work.

Nakusha was moving about in a hurry'a pooja was being held for the peace of the house..after knowing everything AS softened towards naku and gave her the responsibility of the pooja.

naku was arranging the flowers on the plate when she began to think about her husband..her marriage to dutta was nothing but based on complete anger and revenge..on believing her guilty for the escape of supriya dutta had married her to punish her'

it was painful to be in love with some who you knew will never return the feelings..she would never be able to match up with him..where was he studied..goodlooking and she a mere servant girl'supriya atleast suited him but she.

Naku eyes went on the breakfast table when immediately it was drawn to the person..who mattered the most to her..dutta was eating poha and sipping on his orange juice while discussing with baji something about his business'she could never stop herself from looking at him..it was as she was a moth being helplessly drawn to his flame.

Suddenly dutta looked up and caught her eye'his eyes suddenly became gentle while he looked at her and a small smile played on his lips..naku blushed and immediately looked down continuing her work'but she could still feel his gaze boring through her..so after completing she moved from there.

Naku was continue moving up and down when she suddenly saw the flowers which were supposed to be arranged on the wall..Seeing no one there she took her saree palu and tucked it around her waist and climbed the ladder and she began to arrange the flowers accordingly.

Dutta and baji were discussing about some work to be done..dutta was furious about something and unknowingly banged the ladder which was in the side..suddenly he heard a scream and looked up to see naku falling from the ladder

Naku suddenly felt the ladder being pushed and screamed when she lost balance..she began to fall and in her fright she closed her eyes..she wondered why till now she did not reach the ground she opened one eye and then the other and blushed when she realised she ended up in her husband's arms.

Naku and dutta just looked at each other..she didn't know how long she was in his arms'suddenly the spell broke when someone began to cough..immediately she looked at the side and saw baji smiling at them..she looked up to see dutta  but instead of putting her down he looked bugged and turned towards baji and said ,,,badi khasi aa rahi hai tujhe duh kya ek ghumake(sorry guys couldn't help it lol)..

baji smiled and said kya bhau ..hero ke mafik aap apne ghod me naku vaheni ko lekker ghumna chate hai kya..immediately dutta told baji'eey chup baith and realising he still had naku in his arms gently placed her down and told her..be careful..we do have servants there is no need for doing all this and before she replied..he moved from there and baji also gave a friendly wink to naku and went from there.

The pooja was in the evening so she was going to change'before she could go AS called her to the room..naku went there..she went towards AS and bent to take her blessings..AS blessed her and said I know we did a lot of injustice towards you not believing your innocence..and no matter what I will not be able to change that..but I do realise that no one else would have been better for my son'time and again you have proved how much you love dutta'after all he did to you ..you still love him'and only you are right for him.

This pooja is not only for the peace of this home but is also a start for you as his wife and as the daughter of this house'I called you to give you this'she gave naku a beautiful red and gold designer sari and matching  jewellery..and told her to wear this..naku thanked her and went to her room..she placed her clothes over there

pg 1,3,6,9,12,16,21,26
Edited by jess_dutta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jess_dutta thumbnail
part 2

Just as she was going to go for her bath..dutta entered the room and closed the door..he went and sat on the sofa'she rushed  towards him wanting to know if he wanted anything..but she stopped in her tracks when she saw a severe gash on his hand'it was bleeding..immediately she moved to get the first aid box..and knelt before him..she took his hand and brought his hand forward.

Dutta looked at her and said it ok naku..and tried to snatch his hand back I will do it..naku didn't loosen her grip and said to him I will do it..dutta opened his mouth to argue but before he could say anything she glared at him and told him I told you I will do it'dutta was stunned by her behaviour and kept quite and allowed her to do what she wanted to do.

Naku began to clean his wound'after clearing up his blood'she began to put detol on it'he hissed slight as it burnt..she bent and gently blew on his wound as she was tending his wound she didn't realize how her husband was admiring her..dutta could not help but feel happy being under someone care'for him she was always his best friend..even when he tortured her she still took care of him..he remembered the day when the truth came out

***********flashback****************************

Dutta was drinking'he felt pain beyond reason when he realised how nakusha was innocent in everything that happened..he could not help but remember how she was screaming for someone to believe her and no one did..how he tortured her 'how he nearly broke her when for a moment he made her believe that she killed someone'he felt his chest constricting when he remembered..how she was sobbing and he still continued to torture her'he didn't flinch as the glass broke in his tightening grip..the glass pieces piercing his skin'blood started coming out..but the pain was nothing to the pain he felt inside

Before he could do any destruction..naku came in the room'even in the pain he could not help being surprised as till now he could not recover from her real face'he could not understand how such a beautiful girl like her could even bear the sight of him.love him...let alone be in the room with him..naku could not believe what he was doing to himself'she tried to remove the glass pieces from his wound he pushed her away

The whole day events came crashing on him and he broke down..he screamed at her leave me..how can you even bear to be with me after what I did with you..i am a monster..get away from me..tears began falling from his eyes..as tried to push her away..but naku being her stubborn self didn't allow him to push her away..she hugged him tight bending him forwards with her grip on him..i cant leave you..i wont leave you..you are not a monster..dutta tried to push her away but she continued to hold him tight..all his pain began to pour out and finally he relented ..he hugged her back..both collapsed on the floor'and they began to cry both letting out all the pain of the past months

Naku gathered dutta in her arms as she sat leaning on the wall and hugged him tight to her'his face buried in her neck..lying half on her..while his arms around her waist holding her  tight'he laid there trying to calm the storm inside him with her presence'she filled his senses'. completely soothing him with her words of her love for him being whispered in his ears..after sometime she shifted him so that he placed his head on her  lap and she told him to go to sleep..she didn't need to tell him that..the calming effect she had on him'her one hand gently wiping the tears from his eyes while her other hand running her fingers through his hair..he fell asleep not before he felt her kissing his forehead.

**********end of flashback*****************

Everything after that night became somewhat ok between them..but still no one talked about the closeness they shared  during that night'naku didn't realise the effect she had on him'after that night he knew that she was the perfect one for him'he craved for her closeness'but he could not gather courage to talk about it.

Its done..naku told him..and dutta was brought out of his thoughts..he looked at his bandaged hand..while she began to close the first aid box'she got up to and was going to walk away from there..when he caught her wrist to stop her..she turned to look at him..and he smiled at her and thanked her'she could not help but smiling at him..and she told him its ok.

Edited by jess_dutta - 13 years ago
jess_dutta thumbnail
part 3

After the hard day..dutta went to lie down on the bed to rest for sometime before the  pooja began..some time passed when suddenly he was awaken from his slumber when he felt droplets of water falling on his face..he got up just about to grumble..but then the sight before him stopped whatever he was going to say

Naku knew dutta might be sleeping so quietly she stepped out in her blouse and sari petticoat ..she didn't want to take the sari in as it would have gotten wet..she began to dry up her hair..not realising she woke her husband up..after drying her hair..she began to drape the sari around herself..

Dutta got up only to see his lovely wife struggling with the dori of the blouse and she was yet to drape the sari around her'she presented a very sexy picture..off late he was finding it very hard to keep himself away from her..suddenly naku felt as if she was being watched and looks up to see dutta watching her through the mirror'she felt totally embarrassed and blushed a beautiful shade of pink..dutta could not help noticing the embarrsed look on his wife's face..he thought why not have some fun

He got up from the bed'and came close to her..he slowly moved her hair  to the side..all the while naku just kept staring at him through the mirror'she felt goosebumps arising from his slow feather like touch..he was taking his own sweet time to tie the doris'the blouse was held in place with the three dori and it was a completely backless blouse'.dutta had a hard time to keep his roving hands away'as he began to trace every inch of her back with his hands..naku just closed her eyes'when suddenly she heard him whisper'you are looking very beautiful tonight

Naku opened her eyes in shock..their eyes met in the mirror..and she could not look away from his intense gaze..slowly he turned her to face him..and gently removed the hair from her face..with his finger he tilted her chin upward to meet his eyes and began caressing he chin..and said..u look breathtaking  tonight..so what is your plan for tonight

Ji..nakusha stammered..not able to understand what got into her husband all of a sudden'dutta could not help but chuckle at his wife's shocked expression..he looked into her eye..those eyes that always haunted his nights..suddenly the moment was broken by a sudden banging on the door'baji called out to dutta and said..bhao jaldi karo..the puja is going to start in half an hour..dutta could not help cursing..as he was upset of how his moment got broken..he took his black and gold sherwani lying on the bed and went in the bathroom to  freshen up and get ready,.

Naku just continued dressing ..she draped her sari..and began to put the jewellery..it was a beautiful set complementary to the sari..she left her hair..she looked very beautiful'she put the chain dutta had put round her neck as the mangalsutra..slowly she took the sindoor box..and began to fill her partition with the sindoor..at that precise moment dutta came out from the bathroom..their eyes locked with each other as she filled her maang with the sindoor'dutta could not help admiring his wife'he could not believe that this girl was his for now and for all his coming lives..she stood up and turned to face him..dutta looked very handsome in his black and gold sherwani..and he complemented her beautifully'he came forward to the mirror and began combing his hair..naku continued to blush as he still was just gazing at her..i am going down she said 'wait ..dutta stopped her..we will go down together..he walked towards her in his usual prowling manner and held by the waist'he smiled when he felt her body tighten'arent we getting late..he said as she stood rooted to the spot..and both together made their way downstairs

The puja went off well..but dutta and naku were throughout sneaking glances at each other Edited by jess_dutta - 13 years ago
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey great ff update next part soon great going
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...am loving it...πŸ˜‰   pls continue...waiting for next partEdited by AbhiAni - 13 years ago
jess_dutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: spandana11

Hey great ff update next part soon great going

thanks...working on itπŸ˜ƒ
jess_dutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiAni

wow...am loving it...πŸ˜‰   pls continue...waiting for next part

thanks yaarπŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail