Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

i feel saas bahu crap have alreay ceased to rule the screen...the crap thats currently in fashion r all the current so called youth shows of Star One where such a demented materialistic version of love is portrayed and the unbelievable this is this is what our audience wants.... mush and romance r d only thing that seems to sell...thats y shows with real substance like R.com aren't given their due weight....

but for me the show just rooooooooooooooooooooooocked ROCKED...me too am eagerly hoping for a Season 2 but i just hope if it comes then its not dragged unnecessarily...coz am reallly happpy witht he ending i got...Isha and Rohan...two forces that came together for no damned reason and just for one damned reason...coz...they were meant to be....they came together fought together buil each other together and stuck together right till the veyr end and even beyond it...and they wl go on sticking together no matter how grayer the overhead sky turnsssssssss...they wld just stick together..aaaah...beautiful show....BEAUTIFUL

Briliant reply. you just catch my word. Certainly I feel really ashamed when I think that indian audience still likes the SAAS bahu unreal shows.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Does YRF have a twitter ID ????Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
Khush_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
saala saas bahu crap r so annoyin nowadayss!! argg! i cant wait too see them over each n every serial with the same borin concept of saas bahu!!

rishta.com it actually had a gr8 n innovative concept..it was actually one of the different shows which had so many innovative things..n the character in it were superb!! cant wait for season 2!
does anybody know when is the season 2 startin..???????