bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys cant wait for season 2.How many of u think the same.I am really gonna miss this show and don know why people dont like such a good concept and story.Why people like those sas bahu crap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realbiggboss thumbnail
coz people are obsessed with those crap saas bahu saagas

never ending serials with same girlie type pakaoo rona dhona
pia. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really enjoyed watching this show and wasn't expecting an season end but i really hope that season 2 comes back with a band in the same manner and that be very soon...
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even i m waiting for season 2

cute_richa_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly for season 2 of Rishta.com..........
sick of the saas-bahu crap...

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You guys dont believe that I was crying after watching the last scene. This show resembles the reality. I hate sony tv. Everything cant be compute by trp. There is something else. I hate sony tv
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Cant wait for Season 2......They should start work on it A.S.A.P !! And start airing it latest by August/September !!

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me desperately waiting to hear some news on season 2... as per the following article, YRF is planning to bring season 2 for Rishta.com and Mahi Way😳.. ...

lets see...am hoping they are seriously thinking to fulfill our demand for 2nd season... 😳 
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i feel saas bahu crap have alreay ceased to rule the screen...the crap thats currently in fashion r all the current so called youth shows of Star One where such a demented materialistic version of love is portrayed and the unbelievable this is this is what our audience wants.... mush and romance r d only thing that seems to sell...thats y shows with real substance like R.com aren't given their due weight....

but for me the show just rooooooooooooooooooooooocked ROCKED...me too am eagerly hoping for a Season 2 but i just hope if it comes then its not dragged unnecessarily...coz am reallly happpy witht he ending i got...Isha and Rohan...two forces that came together for no damned reason and just for one damned reason...coz...they were meant to be....they came together fought together buil each other together and stuck together right till the veyr end and even beyond it...and they wl go on sticking together no matter how grayer the overhead sky turnsssssssss...they wld just stick together..aaaah...beautiful show....BEAUTIFUL
Rania.r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luv the showwwwwwwwwwwww
mind blowingggggggggggggggg