Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dont have much experience with quoting someone's post so this is probably going to show up weird.  Hey Fivr thanks for taking the time and replying!

When I was talking about the lazy creatives - I was actually referring to the whole office scene.  Dont know why I got SO ticked off but it did bother me.  The wedding bit I agree with you that people try to please one another inspite of their misgivings.  We all know sooner or later they will show that Nishi realizes Pragya is bad (the girl will be shown as evil and Nishi will act like he was in a coma all that while!)  -  at that point (as already he's such a selfish person) he should yell at Mughda for encouraging the wedding!

Doubt I'll watch this one regularly.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: emptypot

Dont have much experience with quoting someone's post so this is probably going to show up weird.  Hey Fivr thanks for taking the time and replying!

Your quote came out just fine!! YAY!! 😃 And no problem yaar! I loved your post - toh I had to reply. That's the thing about me - if I have something to say, I usually can't rest till I get it out of my system.. *embarrassed laugh*

When I was talking about the lazy creatives - I was actually referring to the whole office scene.  Dont know why I got SO ticked off but it did bother me.  The wedding bit I agree with you that people try to please one another inspite of their misgivings.  We all know sooner or later they will show that Nishi realizes Pragya is bad (the girl will be shown as evil and Nishi will act like he was in a coma all that while!)  -  at that point (as already he's such a selfish person) he should yell at Mughda for encouraging the wedding!

The office scene just cracked me up - like I was literally gasping for air through out the scene, especially when that one couple strolled in front of Mugda with arms around each other.. LMAO! What the heck was that?!?! 🤣 But if Nishi DARES to yell at Mugda for his own mistake, I'll snap his neck into two myself! The only thing worst than a childish-adult is an IGNORANT childish-adult! 🤢

Doubt I'll watch this one regularly.

Aww! Chalo koi baat nahi - whenever you do happen to catch it, do drop by with your "rants".. I thoroughly enjoyed it! 😃

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys they regularly show the disclaimer that this story and the characters are fake there is no resemblance with the reality. so i think let's not pull our hairs for them, just take it as an entertainment part and we can also make fun of the situations as this is not anybody's real life.let's enjoy and gossip abt. the show.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bipasha23

guys they regularly show the disclaimer that this story and the characters are fake there is no resemblance with the reality. so i think let's not pull our hairs for them, just take it as an entertainment part and we can also make fun of the situations as this is not anybody's real life.let's enjoy and gossip abt. the show.

I agree that the show probably states that any of the characters are story are not entirely real, but we can't ignore the fact that they're INSPIRED from real life events/people. Which is exactly why the stories touch us as they do or move us a certain way.

Lol! Healthy discussion is always encouraged - and where better to vent your frustrations than at this forum in IF?! As long as the discussion doesn't lean towards bashing or profanity, I am sure it's permissible!

Fikar not yaar! It's all in good humor.. 😃