Truly amazing cast

adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know we vaguely discussed this before [the cast selection] But I feel like this has to be emphasized! The cast really rocks.

First off, Harshad is amazing! He is such an amazing actor and I'm really glad that he has the lead role in this show 😊 The actor who's playing his kid role is doing suchh an amazing job! His face expressions and the way he delivers his lines are just too good 👏 He is such a realistic character and so natural too.

Taani..cant say much about taani yet because I havent seen her acting so much. But from what I can tell, she's pretty good. The actress who's playing her kid role is doing a great job too.She is so insulting to anu 😭 haha but it's like so natural.

Anu's mom
is so awesome!! Today she made me cryy when she was talking to ananya. She is so gorgeous and just a perfect pick. They even picked a good "popular" kid. I cant wait to see who he grows up as. All the characters I didnt mention are just fine but nothing too extraordinary in my eyes haha. I only had complaints with ananya [anu's sister] but they changed her 😆 And the actress who plays the sister now is muuuchh betterr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Nikhita... thumbnail
agree with you...so far all actors have done a fab job!
i have some problems with anu's dad though....😆 that guy seriously looks scary!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u, they are amazing.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree.. the cast chosen for this show are not only amazing actors but are very touching as well. Can't wait to see Harshad and Anupriya in action..
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree wid u talented actrz
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I couldn't agree more

this is best suited cast
perfect fr characters
Ekta has always been particular bout star cast n again she proved it
all the actors gve a full stop to all speculations