Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor baby...loved his innocent expressions and WE REALLY NEED A SIDMAAN AT, they were priceless!!!!!! Can't wait to see how Ridz reacts when she finds out what went down.....it is ironic isn't it that the guy who did the least will suffer the most consequences!!
JaeMinTee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sid Jaisa pati har kisi ko milna chahiye.. & he was being such a cuteee baby in 2day's epi... :D loved it...
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ prerna4rishav d song is apt. on Sid's situation

As usual KW rocked d epi......... He was looking sooooooooooo cute but i really missed Jenny today...... I badly missed our Siddhima chemistry...

Hope we'll get to see some cute Siddhima moments tomorrow.......

Hey !!! dis is my 50th post & i am a groupbie now yipeeeeeeeeee

Edited by sidma_love - 13 years ago
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 I KNWWW BEHCARA..BUT HE WAS CHOO CUUTEEEEEE <333
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Man got 2 say although it was a realy good episode S without R felt so incomplete 😭 Missed ridz soo much 2day
prerna_kajen thumbnail
Lolzz yea bechara!! But he was lookin cute hun..shilpa k saath saath purana SID bhi aa gya..!! hehe..CUTE BACHE JAISA!!!

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes Sid was Riddhimafied today and it was so cute....the entire time he was trying to get his ring back...he was looking so cute crawling and using fishing rod to get the ring...and when he was running after shilpa and yelled at her for stealing his ring....loved the way he said yeh meri nahi meri biwi ki hai...soooooooooo sweet....it shows how much Sid luves his wifey and he will be a loyal and loving hubby!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah guys😆 He was just.. totally not interested in all those stuffs.. Only running crazy behind Shilpa that also for the ring 🤣 And the dialog that he memorized..I wanna see how Riddhima scares him at home that Siddy-boy is SO scared of her.. 😳🤣

Loved him! Man he's just adorable 🤣
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah he is hooked and booked so no masti for him!..unless masti is with his wify!..so he better behave him self!! 😆..he was choo chweet!!..and very adorable!.. today he reminded me of a teddy bear dont know why 😆
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I just loved Sid today,  his expressions during the song was soo cute!!
Hahah I did wish he danced with the rest of the guys, would've looked so hot..

Also loved his lil convo with Shilpa, asking back the ring and saying sorry, choo sweet!!😆