Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@pri-nice topic pri....its gud dat yuna are trying to understand d real twisted thing between stucked SIDMA marriage.........hope watever yuna tries gets gud btween SIDMA!!!.......
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Matzi !!😳

Yeah....they are trying to understand the complexities of SidMa's relationship......and hope all gets well between SidMa.....I personally like them together a lot...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Thanx Matzi !!😳

Yeah....they are trying to understand the complexities of SidMa's relationship......and hope all gets well between SidMa.....I personally like them together a lot...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

hey pri....hw r u dear??!!lol..😊

Antares thumbnail
Hey matzi.......am fineπŸ˜‰
what about you.....hope you are doing good too....πŸ˜ƒ

actually have to go now.....mom's calling....lolz....but will be back after 3 hours....talk to you then....lolz....till then bye...take care !!πŸ€—
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i knw its a old topic but i miss yuna lol... so keep reading there topics
Antares thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

i knw its a old topic but i miss yuna lol... so keep reading there topics

Lmao nadzie.....I understand.....but I don't miss them anymore......its good not to watch YuNa rather than watching this crap just for them where they were not even shown properly....lolz......and anyways they are still alive through your FFs and all.....so it's ok...lolz
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Lmao nadzie.....I understand.....but I don't miss them anymore......its good not to watch YuNa rather than watching this crap just for them where they were not even shown properly....lolz......and anyways they are still alive through your FFs and all.....so it's ok...lolz

totally agree with u life feels soo stress free without a daily dose of dmg jst for a min scene that too clownishπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol yeah im digging all the yuna postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†