CID Forum Thumbnail CID

STORY CONTEST - 2 [CLOSED] - Results announced

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Story Contest - 2 is open now. Please go thru this post for all details and daily updates(if any).

Contestants so far :

1. Shagnika
2. Sunnyp1414
3. Sneha_Fighter
4. Dayabi
5. Didobhav
6. prabha.
7. vm-kmh 
8. Somu_05
9. bhinder.kamboj
10. drilabh
11. Zerry123
12. Meteor
13. jeet23
14. Demon Star
15. Monika 278
16. jatt48

Anyone other than the above members volunteering to participate are welcome. But please submit the stories before the deadline.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update on 13th June.

The deadlines for the contest are in the following post

All participants have to send their story to me(Visrom) by PM on or before 24th June 8PM IST.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update on 14th June :

Contest open. Plot given to participants in the following thread.

There are 2 threads running for the contest. One is the main contest thread whose URL is given above and second one is the thread which you are reading now.

The first post of this thread will have all updates related to the contest. Please check this thread once a day.

I hope all participants understand that it may not be possible for me to answer FAQs through PM.

Update on 15th June :
    It's nice to see that there are more and more participants volunteering. As of now there are 15, but so far no response from vs-kmh - the winner of our previous contest. If there are 15 stories, we'll need more time to read and allot marks to them, so the deadline for the marks submission may be extended by a couple of days. We'll decide on that on 25th June, depending on how many stories I actually receive. From now on I am not adding any more names as there are too many entries already. If anyone other than the above members is interested, they can PM the story to me before the deadine.
  1. Please do not post replies to the story thread. That thread is for your stories, comments etc. Pls avoid cluttering it. This is the thread for gen discussions and queries. Please post anything you wish here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on 18th June:

Received one entry today. Others - I hope you are all in the process. 😃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on 20th June

Received 3 entries so far....and 2 dropouts

Rest of you - c'mon....

No more dropouts, please......😈

Update on 22 June.

6 stories received so far.  😃

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on 23 June.

Posted a query to all participants. Awaiting response. Pls go thru this post.

Many have responded asking me to extend the deadline, so deadline has been changed to Saturday 26th June 8PM IST.

Pls view below post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results announced.

Winner - Story no 4- Sunny
First runner up - Story no 3 - Bhinder
Second runner up - Story no 9 - Shagnika

Congratulations to everyone.

This concludes the story contest - II.

Contest no - III will be held sometime in future.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okkkkkaaaayyyy...since the forum has become soo silent i guess thats the only way to get back LIFE into it!! I dont mind... 😃
Great idea visrom, there seems to be no life in this forum.

So, let us have a contest.

Btw, we had a plan to find the best story among the existing stories. What about it?
visrom thumbnail
Yeah...we need more volunteers....Drilabh, Didobhav, vm_kmh, somu, prabha....where are all of you?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm in waise bhi forum thoda boring ho gaya hai so lets get back to work again
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well even m in yaar. by the way visrom just a suggestion,
Prabha had already created members story thread naa we will have we will have a poll naming each story the voters have to vote for the story and write a brief review to keep the poll alive we will have a time slot for voting and then declare the winner what say?
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_fighter

well even m in yaar. by the way visrom just a suggestion,
Prabha had already created members story thread naa we will have we will have a poll naming each story the voters have to vote for the story and write a brief review to keep the poll alive we will have a time slot for voting and then declare the winner what say?

We were planning....Prabha has to start that one. And one of the best stories has disappeared from there. (The user has deleted it)

But that one is different from the contest isn't it?
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@visrom u r not gonna participate this time?? I mean even if ur the organiser, whats harm in participating??? Plss do participate...10 days enough to write a story for u! U dont need to spend hous on it obviously...

SOmu-05 , drilabh, prabha di, Bhinder, Luna_lovegood, puja, jiya di etc etc etc ... No response from them...cmon everyone where r u all???😕
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
5 contestants so far. Visrom add your name too. so we have 6. Visrom you will also be writing story.

more to go.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

We were planning....Prabha has to start that one. And one of the best stories has disappeared from there. (The user has deleted it)

But that one is different from the contest isn't it?

Well Visrom I was talking about the existing stories ane before having the contest wel will notify the writers through PMs wat say? Well Visom even I think you should particiate. Majority wins wat say guys? ðŸ˜‰ Visrom you have to participate
Edited by sneha_fighter - 13 years ago