Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Beautiful post Arp........

I loved this so much...😳

So I leave with this, regardless of how Sid and Ridz finally end up together, it wont matter because these two already each others.  Sid's heart already belongs to Ridz and, his talli self at least, knows it.  And Ridz's heart was Sid's from the moment he brought her back to land of the living, and right now she knows her life belongs to Sid.  All she needs is a little shower of affection from her husband for her to realize that this fear of losing Sid and this need for the marriage to work is more than duty, that it is in fact, love

Locked away are the words they are meant to say.....
all they need is a sign from one another to say......
you have the key that unlocks my heart...
I want you to open it because its only you that matter to me ... ...so very much.

Buffy...i love what you have added...kya shayri😲...me lamba lamba posts banathi hu...aur tum sab kuch mere likha hue 4 lines mein likh ke dehti ho...πŸ˜†
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

Wonderful thread again...aww thanks lennie😳

"Does she love me?".  The second Sid gets the answer to this question all his problems will disappear.  He can stop playing this tug of war with his heart and mind and finally move on.  If the answer is no, then once and for all he will leave Ridz so that she may be happy.  And although he will always love her, and be incomplete without her, he will at least be at peace that she is happy and is where she wants to be.  If the answer is yes, then he will run to her with open arms, embrace her, shower her with all the love that is hidden in his heart and never, never let her go. 
This sums up Sid (since the day Armaan came back) and whichever the answer is and what he would do - if it no, it would def walk away knowing - wont stand in hee way, and have some peace that she is happy and where she wants to be and who with, and however much that will pain and leave him incomplete and as you say if that answer is Yes, Sid would just embrace her all eternity, never letting her go...now all he needs to see is tht she does want him, he just keeps pushing her away...but i think he finally realized it with the party...when she said why dont you ever say "I love you Riddhima"....and you can tell that not only has Ridz been starving to hear those words from him, but that Sid has been fighting himself from saying them to her...that what he has witnessed of Ridz's pagalpan for armaan refuses to let him let go of those last threads of doubt that she no longer wants the man she almost literally when crazy for...the one she comitted suicide for...Sid mite have accepted her attempt b4 Armaan came back and accepted that Ridz wanted a future with him pre-rearmaan, but with re-armaan sid just can not believe it...he was waiting for the other shoe to drop...and finally he got sick of it so he brought it down on himself...but thank god post party Sid's heart has been unlocked and now he has no choice but to follow it...to ridz...

But as we know its beyond love what these two feel, but verbal communication is needed and that at this junction from Sid, to say he loves her and wants her, Ridz needs that reassurance and that affection to come into his arms and forever be there and feel complete
Yup...nothing more i can add...😊

regardless of how Sid and Ridz finally end up together, it wont matter because these two already each others.  Sid's heart already belongs to Ridz and, his talli self at least, knows it.  And Ridz's heart was Sid's from the moment he brought her back to land of the living, and right now she knows her life belongs to Sid.  All she needs is a little shower of affection from her husband for her to realize that this fear of losing Sid and this need for the marriage to work is more than duty, that it is in fact, love
Again this is it, both are each other's - in so many deep ways, mostly importantly each other's Soul
Her life and her future is Sid's and Sid's heart is hers, and all will come together if they both make a move towards each others esp Sid saying what he feels and showing some affection to her

Exactly lennie...all Ridz has been waiting for since armaan came back is for Sid to show some kind of sign be that verbal or emotional that he wants her in his life.  That their whole marriage was not him taking pity on a girl so broken that her dad feared she would never be able to marry.  Just as Sid wants to kno what lies in Ridz's heart...Ridz too wants to know what lies in Sid's...and up until the party she was willing for any little sign, be that marriage, or friendship, just an inkling of hope...but post party...Ridz is no longer willing to take a piece of Sid she wants the whole thing...she wants his name, his home, and especially his heart...and until she gets it...she will not budge from her stance...for her heart has taken one too many blows from Mr. Modi...so she will now play the waiting game and as soon as Sid says that he loves her...or heck even likes her and wants her...she will run into his arms and just as i said Sid wont ever let her go...she will never let Sid go...for he is not only the man she wants to walk side by side with through life...but he is her life line...he is the reason she lives...

Thanks for reading lennie...and commenting as always πŸ˜ƒ

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Thanks for reading and posting...and yup you are soo rite these two are so petty and adorable you just fall in love...there is nothing for me to add except emoticons to your quotes...πŸ˜†

ArpRocksπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Analysis arp.πŸ‘ Ver Well said:

So I leave with this, regardless of how Sid and Ridz finally end up together, it wont matter because these two already each others.  Sid's heart already belongs to Ridz and, his talli self at least, knows it.  And Ridz's heart was Sid's from the moment he brought her back to land of the living, and right now she knows her life belongs to Sid.  All she needs is a little shower of affection from her husband for her to realize that this fear of losing Sid and this need for the marriage to work is more than duty, that it is in fact, love
@red.😍

Originally posted by: lucky__me

Lovely Analysis arp.πŸ‘ Ver Well said:

@red.😍

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘