Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Faryyyy....awesome job......and I love your positivity....I think I said it on the At tooo...

Sid can do everything but say the words to the woman he loves because that means talking about the things he feels the strongest about......and both SR are the introverts when it comes it that.....so its hard for him...nothing wrong in that...ridhima is the same.

Armaan being the jolt for SR is not   a bad idea...SR are both the kind of people who dont open up about their feelings that easily...so if someone can nudge them to open up...so be it......

My only thing...a husband andWife...should ultimately talk to one another about one another at the end of the day...so *fingers crossed*...and I think they will๐Ÿ˜‰

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Thank you guys we are alreayd seeing sid brining his own touch to all this so yeah

Loved yr positive attitude,,,Yes Sr all the way...and Sid adding his magical touch to whole Armaan Crap๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

yes fary agree with u.........he is a bit nervous..........bt he wl handle thngs in his own way soon....... he might b needing help bt its ok cz SR both dont open up so easily....... n ths light track is fun to watch๐Ÿ˜†

p.s cudnt watch tht scene.....just nt possible for me to do so๐Ÿ˜†

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thank u guys for ur input

means a lot
SR is that they were coined together by destiny even before these worldy rituals bounded them together as man and wife. What Sid has done for Ridz, not even a husband can do for his wife......//..