Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumiiapari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yahhh u r right ....simplicity is the right word to describe their love....they know very well how to live in pain and still keep their love alive...specially Sid....man his every expression can be a love poem...and I loved the precap....where he is saying " but I am happy for u....kamse kam tumhe to apna pyaar mila"....eyes with full of tears but faint smile on his face....my goddd he took my heart today....
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely.. thats y we r sooo attracted towards them.... n thats y they r attracted towards each other too.. loved ridzis expressions as she was leavinf the room.... she just had to turn back n look
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post 😃..i was so happy to finally see them face to face!..the chemistry was so intense..the way Sid looked at her and grabbed her arm! 😍.and the way she turned back and looked at him!😍..i was like NO don't leave now i want to see more!😆 ..uff can't they just blurt out their feelings! .. 😡 Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ka7eela

lovely post 😃..i was so happy to finally see them face to face!..the chemistry was so intense..the way Sid looked at her and grabbed her arm! 😍.and the way she turned back and looked at him!😍..i was like NO don't leave now i want to see more!😆 ..uff can't they just blurt out their feelings! .. 😡

i was thinking the same..................

@blu...my heart skipped a bit

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome post............SR spell their magic at every scene of theirs......and credit definitely goes to JeRan for portraying it with such an ease....

For me SIDMA stands:

S - Simple/ Subtle
I -  Intense
D - Depth
M - Maturity
A - Angelic
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thats totally SR..
and thats definitely what makes us fall for them every single day...

no need for any lovey-dovey stuff..
just seeing the way Sid and Riddhima react to each other, their emotions and feelings is beautifully portrayed
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Riddhima Jee was running away again...n Siddy Widdy was like "you better stop & face me....not only me but even all the ppl are tired of you running away !" 😆😆

On a serious note... I loved tht SR scene. Especially the way Sid held het by her arm....n tht look...tht look on his face which.... Hai mai mar jawaa...😍!!.. For a moment i felt i got the old Siddy back..... ! But no this time it was "The man drenched in love"...he held her by her arm...but this time the expression was not tht of anger.....It was another attempt to read her eyes., tht yearning of kuch to bolo Riddhima....." The hold became softer & softer as their eyes made a million conversations...😍

Ridz  stopped and gazed back at him.... It spoke volumes of tht something special....she feels for him and their bond. Soon she will realize tht its not only the "bond of marriage tht is keeping them together..... but there is much beyond tht bond....it is the person who forms the bond....It is Sid who is the other half of this bond of marriage....If she feels strongly for this marriage then she infact feels strongly for Sid....If not two ppl then wht else is "a bond .. a relationship" made of !! Soon she will realize tht he indeed is her better half...her soulmate.!!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky__me

Riddhima Jee was running away again...n Siddy Widdy was like "you better stop & face me....not only me but even all the ppl are tired of you running away !" 😆😆

On a serious note... I loved tht SR scene. Especially the way Sid held het by her arm....n tht look...tht look on his face which.... Hai mai mar jawaa...😍!!.. For a moment i felt i got the old Siddy back..... ! But no this time it was "The man drenched in love"...he held her by her arm...but this time the expression was not tht of anger.....It was another attempt to read her eyes., tht yearning of kuch to bolo Riddhima....." The hold became softer & softer as their eyes made a million conversations...😍

Ridz  stopped and gazed back at him.... It spoke volumes of tht something special....she feels for him and their bond. Soon she will realize tht its not only the "bond of marriage tht is keeping them together..... but there is much beyond tht bond....it is the person who forms the bond....It is Sid who is the other half of this bond of marriage....If she feels strongly for this marriage then she infact feels strongly for Sid....If not two ppl then wht else is "a bond .. a relationship" made of !! Soon she will realize tht he indeed is her better half...her soulmate.!!

Beautifully said. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏..........Sid indeed is Riddhima's soul-mate.
Posted: 13 years ago
.that's the sheer irony of the whole show..everyone knows how SR feel about each other..

but SR don't know..sometimes when SR act like "ohh no1 needs me"i just want to shout in the tv screen"You both love each other ..enough with it...now confess your feelings"

Now that in Yesterday's epi..sid is thinking to give their marriage another chance it will be easier for Armaan to play the cupid wid JP and Jiggy..!
Armaan understand's SR's relationship better than they do..that's why he is perfect as the leader of "Mission Siddhima"