Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Fatima.....goood post.....πŸ˜ƒ

I have nothing good to say about Ridhimas scenes today.....but I do understand it was needed..........and you pointed very well as to why.....

I am hopefulπŸ˜ƒ........alls well that ends wellπŸ˜‰

dittoπŸ‘
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvarti

For me, the best thing about SR is, that they accepted each other for who they are. Sid accepted Riddhima at her worst, when all she needed was support and Sid gave her that support and love unconditionally. He's the one who taught her to live again, after she was completely shattered, numb and completely clueless of her surroundings. He's mellowed her down to a great extent......

On the other hand, Riddhima's presence has changed Sid completely. He was the brat, and now he's a much more mature and responsible person. Earlier, he was concerned about no one but himself, and now, he's concerned only about Riddhima's happiness....

Their relationship was never perfect, like in movies, but in reality every relationship has flaws, and how they get pass those flaws and problems is the real test of their relationship.

i agree with abanti...SR is not any fairytale couple jho ek dum jhatke mein  pyar mein pad jaye..no they are unique and that sy we love them..they are gng to be one in all ways...i made a post on that..see it
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally Agree with u.
I also want riddhima to take a complete new start with Sid & forget all her past memories.

-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post dear
Loved the way you explained all the AR scenes
Waiting for Monday's Epi
Your post and now the promo has done wonders in getting me back to ma self as I was very much frustrated....

Take Care
Zoya
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for this post once again and WE TWIST WE TWIST !!!!!!!!!!!
Love Sr and their SENSIBLE , LOVELY , FUNNY and KIND FANS>>>>πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r absolutely right!! ridhima needed to look into armans eyes to see what she has for sid in her heart!!
i loved sid bursting out yesterday,then his remorse,then his anger,then his sarcasmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KW single handedly stole the show yesterday 😳
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great post , Perfangel5655πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!

Riddhima needs to deal with the ghosts of her past! She needs to accept the past as a beautiful memory and has to learn to face her past in a normal way. Finally, after avoiding Armaan for days, we have seen her slowly walking through her past in the last two episodes. There was a little struggle, but we could see that she had learnt to move past it. The way she said 'How crazy we were then?' also shows that she is moving on in life.

Even I want her to deal with her past and then accept whole-heartedly 😳. Yesterday's episode has shown how much concerned she was for Sid. The way she ran after Sid without thinking abt her foot and her incessant worry that Sid will hurt himself after the bitter arguement showed us how much she feels for Sid. She just has to slowly realise that these feelings are more than care and concern... its Love 😳.

After yesterday's episode, I'm positive about the success of SR relationship and will continue to hope that they will soon realise that they are meant to be with each other 😍