Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Uma di for the update......

I think Santu should include DM in her misson.........but seems like this birwa is fakery.................if this is true then i think ekta has copied your original idea..............i don't want this to be fake birwa and want her to get punished by dm.........but the way santu is shown talking with DM about his moral and bla bla...........i think the fruit cakes might show that this birwa is not real and thus didnt have DM's sanskar...........

but overall I would give this episode 5/10..............3 marks gone for showing birwa taunting monghi scene...........another 1 for not doing enough research, I mean the university's original location and lastly 1 marks for not showing sanraj's rebuilding relationsip.............
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks Uma!Boring epi!🤢
fuzzyface thumbnail
Firstly Uma if they stole your idea what are you going to do?😳

Secondly, everyone is with Santu the Arjan POA Money Minded Murderer now coz from what I read, they're having breakfast together?  🤔

Bandini
Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago
shaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is bansuri back?
why do they keep saying belmont uni. in london....it is not there ...it is in the US

i am wondering what cliff hanger they will have for us today?

maybe santu will find out something more about belmont connection and it will end on some shocked face...sigh