Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

well said pitaji even i said the same that she conveys wrong meanings with her confused expressions😊

expressions??? i only ever see one😆
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saavie

I also like Pratigya to give her "muh tod jawaab" aakhir  jungleepan ki bhi koi had hoti hai.....if pratigya will not  give  muh tod jawaab in coming days then I will definitely quit the show....

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

but before quiting dear do convey this to pratigya 😉
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

expressions??? i only ever see one😆

array daiti hai na aik expression

scary cat wala 😉
Evash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase put a bathroom or a fake door atleast this coming out of corner like a whooooodooooo creature is really too annoying. where did prats come from when krishna in room.

whooooodooooo creature😆
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evash

whooooodooooo creature😆

Confusing layout of Krish/Prat's bedroom. The sofa she was sleeping on was to the right of the bed. Krishna unconscious on sofa also to the right of the bed.  So why was it when he tells her to not do him any favors he picks up his clothes walks past the right of the bed but there is no sofa there and he seems to be heading somewhere purposefully. Is there another clothes cupboard or bathroom that way? I don't see him walking away with clothes in hand straight into a wall.😕

Edited by MERARAI - 14 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mima190587

he's not that confusing he's a good guy

i find Pratigya confusing🤪 and i'm not talking about her expressions, i know her one expression now😆

🤣
saavie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiR

Well said Saavie👏👏

thank you  dear
saavie thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Okay so you are trying to say if krishna hasn't bean appreciated by his family mates or by his wife then he should stop supporting her?

what will happen then. ammaji will get a chance to scold at her even more. ss will start brain washin g him all teh time and last but not teh least komal will comeup with some plans to get her insulted infront of this family.

actually if you love someone then its quite obvious to take her / his side. you wont do it intentionally rather it becomes a habbit to defend your loved ones in any prob.

if krishna if supporting prats then he is not having any interests in his mind that he'll be well appreciated by prats and her family not at all ( thought he wished her to do so) its just he cant see her getting insulted infront of anyone.

I think that nothing is left  to show pratigya down , u tell me just what else they can do more from what they are doing now, and I am quite neutral, I don't love or hate any particular character like you .... I just went through your posts its you who is ignoring all the wrongs done by Krishna.....truth always remains truth. It may be possible that for different people definition of love and caring is different . So , what u think about love can differ from what other feel about love. I just posted my point of views  not my likings and love or emotions..... Edited by saavie - 14 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

damn........i missed it.....do wid my dad's cricket match🤢
and yh thats my question too.........why didnt he stop her amma???

Probably bec' she will start yelling at him for taking his beewi's side and made snide remarks. She already told him he finds his Amma annoying after wife came into the picture. In such a situation in real life very few men will step up and  tell their mother to shut up every single time she takes off on the bahu.  He's probably saving it for another time when Takurayin goes off the deep end.
saavie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Probably bec' she will start yelling at him for taking his beewi's side and made snide remarks. She already told him he finds his Amma annoying after wife came into the picture. In such a situation in real life very few men will step up and  tell their mother to shut up every single time she takes off on the bahu.  He's probably saving it for another time when Takurayin goes off the deep end.

I just want to see pratigya fight at her own as the subject of this serial also lies in it  , I think that  its rather pratigya who is waiting Thakurain goes off the deep end.......