Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shubham_158

Thanks rose for such a lovely thought u had share with us.

I am agree with ur point of view completely. SR also respect their marriage and they both respect each other feeling also, but we r helpless when time and luck is not with you.

In SR situation also they both want to stay together but they r not sharing their feeling with each other b'coz time and situation not HELPING them.

I HOPE CV ALSO UNDERSTAND THEIR TRUE LOVE NOT SEPARATE THEM. IT'Z VERY PAINFULL WHEN 😭SEPARATION HAPPENED.

WE ALL R PRAYING THAT IN COMING WEEKS WE SAW SOME GUD CHEMISTRY OF SR.

ya i understand and believe in the same too!πŸ˜›
rosette80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

I am not saying that she should forget everything and run back into the arms of the love of her life.
I have NEVER said that Riddhima should throw the divorce papers on Sid's face and settle happily with Armaan. That is NOT right.

Ok...I respect ur thoughts and happy that u agree in ths part of the topic

But this IS exactly the problem here. This marriage is stuck between the right and wrong. Society and compromise. Which is why it will never succeed.

How can u stress and say that the relation or bond of marriage here is btwn right and wrong..in wat sense??i didnt get u...again and again i say it was in the start like tht...for both sid and ridz...they wer not feeling right wth each other..but then later..she only was overcoming her feelings in many scenes...telling her or rather convincing herself that she cant fall in love..or she is scared of that...that it self showed she is feeling for sid..sid tho from long time was liking her..but not able to convey it and now he is doing so by letting her choose her happiness...this is not any compromise..

But that's the point.. ! NOBODY is happy like this. Marriage means happiness? You agree.. ? So then may I ask WHO IS HAPPY.. .? NO ONE.. ! :) :)

Happiness is happiness.. It cannot be described.. ! What makes you happy makes you happy! And AR being away is not making EITHER of them happy.. ! Not even Sid.. He's stuck in a marriage where he's not happy.. ! :)

U feel that AR is not happy without each other..they are shattered and ruined at each other;s pain and sorrow...ya i can say and see armaan is in pain and sorrow in the start and now also bit..for loosing and not able to be with ridz...he has every feeling being shown...but ridz is not crying or sad for only arman...but for both..rather at her present life..her state of mind..her majboori...she is like now armaan has come...but she cant stay away from sid....that is not coz of the bond...if that was the matter...she wouldnt be so emotional..hurt..at sid...at his lies..and the most imp..divorce papers..So dear...i dont know how more can i explain...but its not a majboori of marriage for ridz now...but now there is fear written in her face ...this is not said as i am a SR fan or any fan..but the reality....u can see and then feel it..sorry if i said anything wrong

rosette80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melancholic

wrote this in some other thread, just copied in pasted from thr..

hw cn u just break a marriage? just to make some ppl happy by bringing their favs together? like why wil u divorce? there must b some rhyme or reason? if they wanted the story like there must b a AR reunite, then they shud hv made sid a terrible husband who beats up his wife, abuses , n is a sexist , or a cheat , rite? nooo. u dnt show dat to begin withh... u dnt show dt .. u show sid to b a very nice , loving caring husband , n ridhhima developing some sort of fondness for him slowly , n then u want them to divorce? lol , dt will b hilarious and will kill the minimum authenticity dat the show is left with!

wen u start staying together, its a very natural process dt there will develop some sort of fondness and later it wil ultimately turn into love if both r caring n understanding to each other, and which is the case over here..

those who want them to divorce , i wonder if they r going to do the same like getting married to a wonderful guy who loves u deeply , cares for u , and thinks abt u 24*7 , for some1 like ur school sweetheart/college sweetheart / or for teh matter some1 who u date for quite sometime ,bt u cudnt b together for some reason?? be real for once! it cant happen .. and it shud nvr happen..

life is nt abt luking bac! life is abt lookign forward.. living with past memories just kills u.. one cannot survive with past, they must nourish the present to get a better future.. for riddhima sid is her present and it is a beautiful present in all sense .. and if they r going to b together the future is going to b sunshine in both their lives.. dats wat is logical and normal.. and wat ppl wants from marriage is security, ridz n sid both r secured in tehir relationship. why wud ridhima leave sid to enter another journey which hs at present no security ?(i m nt talking abt the past .. )

i m nt against divorce, i m a 21st century girl , and believe, if the relationship doesnt work out , if the relationship is painful , then offcourse come out of it and start afresh .. bt in this case its not ssoo.. ridhima got reasons to smile once again on being together ...SR togther has a better future... and here starting afresh means forgetting ur past and start a new life, wit sid! dats logical in all regards. and if still THE CREATIVE wants to ruin the poignancy of the beautiful relationship between SR, then its their call . i hv nothing more to say

Shaaabash!!!! I mean it!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Really u have helped me alot yaar...this is wat i actually wrote and want to show and portray to the few and all that cant understand the reason..the meaning of marriage and the marriage btwn sid and ridz...😳in wat ways can anyone say its forced???compromise??social reason??i mean grow up..😑.u can see it speck and clear that they both feel and wants to be for each other..but as said time and circumstances are taking tests on them..πŸ˜•

so in short my frend here once again very well pointed everything crystal clear..and hats off to that!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: rosette80

Shaaabash!!!! I mean it!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Really u have helped me alot yaar...this is wat i actually wrote and want to show and portray to the few and all that cant understand the reason..the meaning of marriage and the marriage btwn sid and ridz...😳in wat ways can anyone say its forced???compromise??social reason??i mean grow up..😑.u can see it speck and clear that they both feel and wants to be for each other..but as said time and circumstances are taking tests on them..πŸ˜•

so in short my frend here once again very well pointed everything crystal clear..and hats off to that!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

agree
rosette80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

Hey Anji,

Gr8 post, and much needed at this time.....

I think its only on this forum, the institituion of marriage is made fun of......Forget SR even if AR were married and facing probs, wud the reactions in this  forum be like this?

Marriage is a long term committment  and Divorce the last option....

For SR divorce is not the reason as both have feelings for each other, and given time they can sort out their marital problems.....

Fictional or non fictional, values, attitudes dont change....we all shud keep this in mind

leah ..superb!!

very well quoted again...u guys rock on the values ...tum logo ke zindagi bahut safal honge! i gurantee!πŸ˜‰
loserass911 thumbnail

then they shud hav ended the show wen they got married

not brining arman back giving hopes and then doing tht same crap
shabonjon16 thumbnail
Wow!!! I am speechless... this is the most well written post i have ever seen on the DMG Forum...i am not even kidding! I couldn't agree more! You are absolutely right! I love love ur post, i hope the people who are dead against SR respect this and read this post thoroughly, because it makes sense and the people who are still for AR after reading this prolly only want Armaan as eye candy romancing something, i don't even think it really matters who it is. And this is a great topic for the CV's aswell, I hope to god they read and understand this and respect it, they will get soo many more TRP's if they don't turn this show into just another hindi serial... its different it makes the viewers come down to reality and makes them believe in second chances and possibly love after marriage which seems to be a huge hit currently... Anyways dear great great post! I had to reply and tell u, that u have great values! 
rosette80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

I agree we all have loved someone in our lives and they did meant alot to us, but when it becomes a past it should remain a past. It is not necessary to be with the one u love, then half of the world wouldn't have moved on from their past and step into the furture. How can anyone break their marriage just b/c their past has come back. Is it that easy for anyone to break their marriage so they can go back to their ex. U can forget u past b/c after a while it leaves us with a beautiful memory, but how can u forget u furture with the person who means so much to u. If is was so easy to forget the furture then we would have never looked forward to the furture in the first place.

Sidma is the furture now and it should be like that, and if it is not then the cvs are all screw up people.

Everyone knows that people mopves on and past remain past. Past never can be brought back to a person life, it will never be the same again. So it is better that u live with a beautiful past rather than hating that u past came between u furture.

Ridz can think of her past as a beautiful memory, but ridz cannot take her future as a past, she wount be able to survive this. She will never be the same if she goes back to her past, she will be living but not breathing, her world will be upside down and she will giv eup on life.

Past cannot be a furture=Just like furture cannot be a past.Sidma needs to be together no matter what.

my god hewa....ur are such a beautiful writer cum reality pointer...i bow down to you too!! Let me hug u for opening some needed eyes...if still it has not got into their heds or notice then i cant help it..but the main thing it should bang on the cvs thought and script planers..the best thing of ur reply was ..

"
Ridz can think of her past as a beautiful memory, but ridz cannot take her future as a past, she wount be able to survive this. She will never be the same if she goes back to her past, she will be living but not breathing, her world will be upside down and she will giv eup on life.

Past cannot be a furture=Just like furture cannot be a past.Sidma needs to be together no matter what. "

very truee...i wanted to ask the saem thing..if ridz does divorce sid and go bck to armaan ..will she be able to accpet..love and feel armaan the way she used in the beginnning..πŸ˜•will she not remember sid at all...i dont feel or believe so..as sid is very imp to her now!😳
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All I hope is that all on this forum that are advocating a divorce for SR don't go treating their own marriages so frivolously.

I think AR fans are just upset (and rightly so) after the mess the CVs have made out of the AR story. I wud have been upset too except that I really like SR n just hope the CVs don't go spoiling that too now. πŸ˜†

~Cookie 

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Topic Anjali.
Agree with u.
Marriage is really a sacred institution & not a game of playing cards.
Riddhima has proved to everyone that she wants Sid.
A very Nice Analysis.

Siddhima Forever!!!