Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Tasha1985
OMG i couldn't believe how he started crying during dinner 🤣 ...... I'm sorry but I so totally agreed with Rohan about the whole magarmach thing at that moment .... he was definitely flirting with Isha before and her hesitation made him turn it back onto her .......
i was reminded of earlier on when he said "girls have always been fond of me but it isn't my fault" ..... phuuuleeeeeeez ..... spare us the bechara-innocent-chick-magnet through-no-fault-of-his-own act 🤣 .... the guy is such a player and he totally couldn't handle Isha not being interested so he remembered his love for Kiran (which btw was hilarious because Ruch - played by Kiren - is his fiancee in MW .... they kept the Kiran connection afloat here too) ......
oh and that reminds me ..... no Ruch in this episode 😔 ... but I think she might be shooting for something else - Kavi tweeted about Kiren being back from Bhojpur tomorrow - I'm guessing he meant Kiren-Ruchika 😆 - that might be the reason for the decreased number of Ruch scenes these past two episodes 🤔 - but then this was shot a while ago .... so does that mean there'll be less of her in the upcoming episodes too .... maybe it was just a conscious decision considering Gaurav was back and they didn't want to show that overlap between the characters 🤔 ..... either way I hope she's back next week 😳
oh and p.s., was Bharti who I think it was? Anupriya - Suhaani from MJHT 🤔 or am I seeing things? 😆