Did Ranbir really give his phone number?

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I was just wondering, did Ranbir give his real phone number on national TV. It was censored when I watched it, I was only able to see his lips move but couldn't make out what he was saying. Karan said that it was not Ranbir's number and I think so too. I mean why would he give his number to anyone?

Anyways what did you think of the episode? I thought it was really nice and funny. Everyone except SRK and Rani sat away from their fans like they're afraid of them or something...lol. Ranbir seemed too cozy with his fan though...hmmm...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like i said in my other post...i thought Ranbir was just amazing...couldnt take my eyes off him, he is so cutee and so sweet! And the pick up lines were sooo funny πŸ˜†
you should go to indiafm.com and see the promo, there his phone number is not muted...so you can try and check if its real πŸ˜›
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Let me know if it is workingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
abc11111111111 thumbnail
No way, I don't think so he was just joking !!!

As KJo said its not ur number so not at all !!!
babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he was indeed joking, didnt give his real number...
With Ranbir, I see that he is very cozy with girls, little on higher side I think, thats why he gets linked to all he works with esp Kat and now Priyanka...thats why ranbir-deepika's relation went haywire...i wish they get back together...
--Rachna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirani7

Like i said in my other post...i thought Ranbir was just amazing...couldnt take my eyes off him, he is so cutee and so sweet! And the pick up lines were sooo funny πŸ˜†

you should go to indiafm.com and see the promo, there his phone number is not muted...so you can try and check if its real πŸ˜›

Nah I don't need to check it as I live outside of India and it would cost me too much...πŸ˜†
--Rachna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: babli1

he was indeed joking, didnt give his real number...

With Ranbir, I see that he is very cozy with girls, little on higher side I think, thats why he gets linked to all he works with esp Kat and now Priyanka...thats why ranbir-deepika's relation went haywire...i wish they get back together...

He's linked with Priyanka??? Which movie are they doing together? I have never heard about this...hmmm interesting...πŸ˜† And yes yes I also wish Ranbir and Deepika get back together...they make a great pair!!!
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rachna C: Yeah i live outside india too, so cant check it either because it will cost too much πŸ˜›
Ranbir and Priyanka are doing a film together yes its called Anjaani Anjaani...for the past months they have been shooting in the US.
Edited by shirani7 - 14 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ranbir was such a gentleman...ahhh LOVED HIMMMM!!!!
& yeah i dnt think he gave his real #