Brothers And Sisters!!!

Savia thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am happy to finally see a little more of the brothers!! Even though Aziz and Devika is awkward- I am glad to see it ( I hope it gets more romantic). I feel like the brothers have been side lined for too long. I really feel like they could show the brothers and sisters story in a episode and do so successfully. I dont know why Hindi serials only focus on one plot, when other shows in the world show multiple plots without sidelining anyone too much. I really hope this show starts doing that- show different parralel plots.And given that this serial is about the brothers and sisters, they really should show their different lives and how they slowly merge together. For example I feel like this pra and aziz know they are siblings they would show them connecting and helping each other more. May be pra helps aziz to get devika, and stops milind when he gets mad. Or Aziz revelas the truth to shashank. Milind finds out araina is his sister and so on...

Let me know what you guys think? Am I the only one who thinks this way? Other ideas to merge story lines.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you Savia, they should show all the siblings stories and stop these triangles.  They can have ArNak,  Azika and PraSha love stories around the sibling tracks.  I posted my own ideas in 'PKB Creative Twists', which support the sibling tracks. 
Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savia

I am happy to finally see a little more of the brothers!! Even though Aziz and Devika is awkward- I am glad to see it ( I hope it gets more romantic). I feel like the brothers have been side lined for too long. I really feel like they could show the brothers and sisters story in a episode and do so successfully. I dont know why Hindi serials only focus on one plot, when other shows in the world show multiple plots without sidelining anyone too much. I really hope this show starts doing that- show different parralel plots.And given that this serial is about the brothers and sisters, they really should show their different lives and how they slowly merge together. For example I feel like this pra and aziz know they are siblings they would show them connecting and helping each other more. May be pra helps aziz to get devika, and stops milind when he gets mad. Or Aziz revelas the truth to shashank. Milind finds out araina is his sister and so on...

Let me know what you guys think? Am I the only one who thinks this way? Other ideas to merge story lines.

I agree with ya fully on the highlighted points!!...Like they have been really not showing the brothers at all..The worst is Milind..he has very little scenes..and ther is nth abt these siblings at all..currently there is no clue that the siblings have about each other's whereabouts..and to top it off i think they aren't even interested to find out abt their siblings in the first place..!..So much for the show being abt the story of four siblings...😆....and so true...hind serials focusing on one plot only..:(....i would like to see how they come to know about ecah other soon..and help one another...though i still want the PraSha romance to be in...:)

Savia thumbnail
So true Blueberry_07 Milind is the most ignored and  i too want to see PraSha but right now Sha just looks desperate now. He should be more subtle and try to figure out the history of RauPra marriage more.. I think.

and the _ may_ rose where can I read these PKB twists?
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savia

So true Blueberry_07 Milind is the most ignored and  i too want to see PraSha but right now Sha just looks desperate now. He should be more subtle and try to figure out the history of RauPra marriage more.. I think.

and the _ may_ rose where can I read these PKB twists?

On the forum search pane type : PKB Creative Twists...

The thread should come up in the list.  You might also like to search :  'Furture Tracks',  I have listed long term story ideas with typical BT plots.

Hope you like what you read😳 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Your Welcome, let me know what you think of the 'Twist' ideas.