Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Techa thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
What's the use of Manjuji's eyes?  
Because she's turning blind eye over practically anything, then she should serious think of doing some social service like donating the pair of eyes she ceased 🤢 to make use of!

If Neetu seriously does not need Omi's help, I guess Omi should leave Neetu on her own. Nakul & dadi will get to know soon about her pregnancy with her criminal of a lover who was once their driver! What a shame! 😡 

Makes one realise not to fall in love... 👎🏼 but rise in love... 👍🏼

As soon as they send her packing, we'll get to see how she fends for herself. Talking won't be enough dearest Tujiji! 🤣

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Techa

What's the use of Manjuji's eyes?  

Because she's turning blind eye over practically anything, then she should serious think of doing some social service like donating the pair of eyes she ceased 🤢 to make use of!

If Neetu seriously does not need Omi's help, I guess Omi should leave Neetu on her own. Nakul & dadi will get to know soon about her pregnancy with her criminal of a lover who was once their driver! What a shame! 😡 

Makes one realise not to fall in love... 👎🏼 but rise in love... 👍🏼

As soon as they send her packing, we'll get to see how she fends for herself. Talking won't be enough dearest Tujiji! 🤣

Beautifully written... Every point well said.....Except I don't think I would donate Manju's eyes.. might turn an intelligent person blind by reason of stupidity!