Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but yaar...alll of them were present there...and mayu's mobile was in his pocket!!Originally posted by: baby_doll_2305
Image by: http://www.familylobby.com/create-glitter-text-graphics.asp
I was just thinking, and I found another reason to believe it is a prank by the gurlz. Ok, remember on the first day when all the boys got the text message? Wellll...all the texts came from Adhiraj's mobile and his text came from mayank's mobile! Who else can use their phones to text? So obviously Suhanni texted everybody else whil Nupur texted adhiraj from Mayank's Mobile! What say guys? I'll post if I think of any other reasons!