Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarinaIndia thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I think GK looks really good in this avatar. have not seen much of LNMDJ - but i prefer this natural look to that beefed up one. as Abeer, he is a student and is expected to look fit, which is does.

Yami - maybe bcoz it was the wedding season and then holi, but she is perfectly fine. she looked realistic in the friday holi scenes.
AreYaar thumbnail
I disagree about Gaurav....he's deffo not getting chubby...it's only that he wears sweaters sometimes that might make it seem so....otherwise I can't see how he can appear chubby :S....he can't be 'fit/sexy/toned' whatever like Prithvi cuz ummm he's not playing a 'bodyguard' in this show.

As for Yami, yeah they should tone down her eye makeup a bit...but I think her hair looks really nice the way it is....her suits are fine too....not really OTT or anything.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarinaIndia

I think GK looks really good in this avatar. have not seen much of LNMDJ - but i prefer this natural look to that beefed up one. as Abeer, he is a student and is expected to look fit, which is does.

Yami - maybe bcoz it was the wedding season and then holi, but she is perfectly fine. she looked realistic in the friday holi scenes.

I totally agree....especially with the bolded part....I prefer GK's natural look in this show to the beefed up one in LNMDJ too.
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
About,i think she is looking pretty in every look & she is wearing makeup only bcoz of holi
celebrations & all.Also she is wearing heels bcoz of holi episodes going on.But ofcors she looks
prettier in simple salwar suits she wears & curly hair.
About Abeer i think he is not at all looking fat,they just show him wearing loose clothes so that he
looks a normal yougster 21 yr old.
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

setting aside the normal serial liberties, they look more realistic and natural, a type of makeover too for them, in a way

anyway with lnmdj off-air the unees-bees difference will be there for sometime, then its back to normal. He looks more fresh now.

Yami looks cute and very natural.

Edited by surakshita - 14 years ago